chapter 13

sorry for the late update

After the confession Mo Jing knew one thing that Jiang Quin do not get enough maternal love .Even thought she appeared to be tough but she is very soft and she thirst for maternal love .

And he know that his parents will give it because his parents like her a lot and even love her more than they love him .

Both have their lunch.

Jiang Quin was preparing for going to Mo mension.

As far as she remembered from last life her step sister embraced her in front of the Mo family .

This time she will make her pay back it .

She still remember how her sister advice her to drink more alcohol and at the same time make her look like a whore so that the engagement will be call off .At the same time she had poor alcohol tolerance and that is the first time she touched it .

She remembered how she insulted the
Grandmother Mo and Mo Jing sister and called them as gold digger .

In this life there will be so much change .She will not make herself embraced .

And about that engagement she had already married so no need .

Her phone suddenly rang .She picked up without looking because she know that it is her sweet step sister.

" Sis I hope you live well . Actually sis do you remember that today there is a dinner at Mo old house " Jiang Fei said softly acting timid .

" Yes I remember that I am preparing myself for that and looking for a nice dress " Jiang Quin lie actually Mo Jing has already bought dress for her that cost a fortune .

" Sis you don't have to worry about it .I have already prepared for you " Jiang Fei said

Of course I remember what kind of dress you prepared .It's still remaining fresh in my mind .

" Sure then please send from the address that I will message you " Jiang Quin hang up

Jiang Quin happily dress up herself .

Meanwhile Mo Jing was also dressing up .

They have discussed that they are not going to announced their marriage and is goin to keep secret but they will go together .

Jiang Fei looked at the phone and said
" how dare she hang up like that .You arrogant bitch .Just wait for tonight .I will take both your man as well as your company "

" Tomorrow breaking news will be The CEO of Jiang co operation was found sleeping with half of the population of man in the city with her picture of sleeping with other man " Jiang Fei said with an evil laugh .

She look at the message that Jiang Quin has send to her containing the address .
When she looks at her her blood boil up .

" That bitch how dare she live with Mo Jing which is her man " saying that she furious look at the phone .

She took a deep breath and said " so today will be the last day you live at that house .Enjoy your last day "

She looked herself at the mirror applying some blushed and dressing herself for the dinner

With one last look she go downstairs and find her mother and father already ready to go .

Mother Jiang looked at her daughter and said "wow my daughter is the most beautiful .No one can outshine in the dinner ."

Jiang Fei smile at her mother and said
" Mom yes don't worry no one can outshine me and for Jiang Quin I am sure it will be disastrous .Just wait and watch "

Father Jiang also come towards her and hug her .

Unlike his other daughter Jiang Quin she was soft at the same time always helpful to him .

But her other daughter he didn't even consider her as his daughter .She is just a mistake .

But he found some change in her from the time she has come back .

When she stay in aboard she always help him without asking anything to him in dealing with many famous client .

He can still remember that she said she is never interested in the company but suddenly she took over everything in the span of few minutes .

He was not prepared for that but he will never give up on that company .

For that hd had secrifice his life by acting to be husband and not looking after his lovely wife and daughter .

He look lovingly at Jiang Fei and said " Fei Fei you must do it very carefully because I found that since she came from America she has change . Don't you find this quite strange " .

Mother Jiang scoffed and Said " of course the daughter that you give birth with the bitch will always be bitch "

Jiang Fei said ," mom you cannot blame dad .You know dad was also helpless .And regarding Jiang Quin how much she is wise but she is not must crafty as me .Just wait and watch the show tonight" .

Yes Jiang Fei don't blame his father regarding giving birth to Jiang Quin because he was helpless and she even hate the mother and daughter for making her dad helpless .

*****
The Mo mension was decorated and at the same time father mo and mother Mo as waiting for their future daughter in law .
That is what they think which is nit as she had already married to Mo Jing and she is already their daughter in law .

Jiang family has already come early to show their respect .All their relative has also come .

So the only remaining is Mo Jing and Jiang Quin .

Let's watch Mo Jing and Jiang Quin entry and the drama .

Please don't forget to vote and share

My other story " the president's wife is a mermaid Princess" has already been published please check it .