chapter 14

Mo Jing and Jiang Quin reached the mansion .

   She looked up and remembered all the horrible memories .

    She make a huge breath and try to forget those horrible memories and proceeded  the thing in the present and future .

       She was a little bit nervous . Although she knew that everyone in the family will like her if she didn't show her bitchy side that she show in last life . Still she was indeed nervous .

    Mo Jing senses her nervousness and held her at her waist a little bit tight and wishpered in her ears

   " Rest assured my family are all nice .They would love you "

   Jiang Quin gave him a nervous smile
Of course they will all like her but still .

   They ring the bell and a maid open the door .

  She was a women may be in her 30 s .
But she was still elegant and beautiful .

    'Why don't I noticed in last life that even the maid of Mo Mainson is beautiful .I have so many competitor .But don't worry Jiang Quin you are in your 20s and how can you take a woman of 30s as your compititor .You stood so low '
  She thought .

    Mo Jing find Jiang Quin spacing out by looking at the maid .So he slidely shake her a bit and said " Are you alright I found you spacing out ."

    Jiang Quin who was wake up for her wild imagination said hurriedly as if she will be caught of what she is thinking
" Not -- thing ." She again smoothly " I mean nothing "

   She gave him a tight smile .

  Mo Jing looked at her .He know that she was lying but he decided not to push further .

   The enter the house .It was hugely decorated just like the last life .In last life she still remember that this is the place where Mo Jing and Jiang Quin met first.

  Jiang Fei was chatting with Song Mei with the elders of Mo family .

   Jiang Sheng look at her daughter chatting happily with the Mo family .He know that his daughter is the best .

  Author :"Yes yes your daughter is the best in terms of  acting .She will get an Oscar awards for best actress .white Lotus"

   Meanwhile an one of Mo Jing aunt said " Song Mei is she your future daughter in law  .She is very beautiful and sensible too more over she graduated from Peking University .You are very lucky to get such a daughter in law"

   Jiang Fei smile shyly and said " aunty please You have praise me that much I am not that good ."

  Song Mei thought this white Lotus .
" No she is not my future daughter in law .You will meet her too " saying this Song Mei turn towards the front door there she find his cold and aloof son holding at her waist gently like Chinese doll ready to break at any time.

      Soon the crowd started to look on the couples .They like a couple made from heaven .

   Jiang Quin was giving a gentle smile as she pass by ever people but Mo Jing was always at his cool aura like protecting the cheerful women in his arm from others bully.

   Song Mei find eyes lit up seeing her best friend daughter in the arm of his son.

    She look at them admiring it .It is good that they are getting along each other .

  She also don't want to forced them to marry but she know that his son has a feeling for her when they go to meet her at Jiang house or may be since childhood .

   She also wanted to protect her from that parasite family .

          'Finally her friend with be happy in the heaven seeing them happy' she thought .

   Jiang Quin was also happy seeing Song Mei .' finally she can meet someone who is familiar ' she sigh .

   Mo Jing greeted Song Mei and give her a hug .

    Song Mei look at both of them and said with a smile " I hope you two are getting along "

    ' yes of course we two are getting along .Not only we are ready for engagement but we both are married and live in the same room ' Jiang Quin thought .

   But she smiled politely and said " yes aunty we are getting along .I will be living with Mo Jing as I moved out from Jiang Mainson "

     Song Mei was happy hearing it  ' living together at the same house may be in the same room than I think I will become grandma soon good good .This is so good .I can protect her as well as become grandma just like killing  two bird with one stone' she thought

  ' Well she did not know that her son is so advance in relationship '. She thought .

    Author : excuse me you son in null in case of relationship .Your daughter in law is the best in it .

    " That is very good then .Mo Jing you have to take care of her very well " Song Mei said .

   " Of course mom I will take care of her " Mo Jing said .

  ' of course he will take care of her .If he don't who is going to do it .She is his wife after all .Any one one to take care of her will not see the sun ' he thought .

   Meanwhile Jiang Fei was so angry .She is digging her own nail in her palm that blood is coming out of it.

   ' how dare this slut try to get her man .She doesn't deserve him . Moreover she have the audacity to live at his villa .She have heard that Mo Jing live at the most expensive villa '  she clenched her fist .

     Why does this fool not wear the dress that she give . The Jiang Quin she know is a nerd .She don't know dressing herself but she find that since the day she has came back from America she has dress herself well .

  And moreover this is the dress of tge famous designer Evin .And the dress is his famous design and there is only one dress in this world .How did she get this dress

    Jiang Quin know that her sweet step sister is jealous . So in order to add more oil to the fire she approached her and said " Jiang Fei don't be angry with me .You know I was able to wear the dress that you give but Mo Jing give me this to wear at the dinner so I wear it "

   Jiang Fei was more angry hearing that .What Mo Jing give it to her .It should be hers .

     Please don't forget to vote , share and leave a comment .

  Please don't forget to follow me .

   Thank you please wait for the next update .I will try to update as soon as possible