Chapter 2 rebirth

Jiang Quin wake up when she feel some one is saking her ,she slowly opened her eyes and adjusted the light she look around she felt she was at the plane so that means plane do exist at heaven also but she felt familiar she look around only then she realised that an air hostess is standing in front of her.
The air hostess said "miss what do you like to have for the lunch." Jiang Quin said I would like to have an orange juice only" .The air hostess smile and went away.

          Now she is reborn . This is her when she is 20years.She is coming from America after finishing her study in business at Harvard University.She is coming back to Beijing .She could still remember that after 2days Mo Jing mother will invite them to a dinner for her and after 2days she will ask for her hand in marriage.This time she will never let her family ruin her image in front of the Mo family.In the past her sister ruin her image by making her dress up like a slut with thick make up.
Jiang Fei my dear step sister just wait and watch.But she can't wait to meet Mo Jing.Mo Jing this time I will make our relationship strong so no one can break apart us.After sometime the air hostess come with her drink she thank her.
She was a fool in the past she get so much of love from the Mo family but she never accept them . They treated her like their own daughter as Mo Jing mother is the best friend of her mother.Thistime I won't be fool again.

After 2hours
The flight touch Beijing.Jiang Quin took her suit case and quickly catch a taxi and drove to Jiang Mainson.She laughed at herself Jiang Quin you are too foolish.In the past also they didn't send you even a car even though they belong to top 10 rich family in S -city but instead they made her wait for 5hours for that she suffer from fever and they made her eat porridge .So they don't want her even to eat meat or have nutritional food.Theysend her to America not because they want her to have great education but to stay out of the family business which originally belong to her after she turn 18 .She is going to take everything whatever belong to her and her mother.

The taxi Stop at Jiang villa .She thank the taxi driver and paid her money .The taxi driver help her to took out her suitcase.She bring four suitcases as she had been staying at America at the age of six years right after her mother's death.
At that time she even don't know that her mother is murdered by her so called gold digger family.This lifetime she will bring justice for her mother's death .
She take her suitcases near the gate .It was difficult for her to carry all the four suitcases so she asked the gate keeper for help the gate keeper recognise her because he treated her like his own daughter as he didn't have any child.
Jiang Quin said"thank you uncle Li,you are life saver."

Uncle Li look at Jiang Quin and said"you don't need to thank me,I am so happy after I heard that you are returning back and I miss you a lot "
Jiang Quin smile and said"I miss you too, this time I will stay here don't worry but by the way is there any guest coming here I can see there are limited sports car parking here"

            Jiang Quin look around indeed this car is limited there only one car with this design in the whole world but the car seems fimiliar to her.Whose car is this.

          Uncle Li said"the Mo family are coming as they heard that you have come back.I think Mrs Mo is very nice I can heard that she is insisting his son Mo Jing to go and pick you up but your mother said you have been picked up by by the Jiang driver and drop you at your friend's house as you want to talk to your friends.Thats why I am also suprise to see you now."

           Jiang Quin heart beat wildly as Uncle Li mention Mo Jing .So he is here thats why in the past they made her wait so that she could not meet Mo Jing.
Jiang Quin quickly said" uncle Li please help me to carry my suitcase "

            Uncle Li help her to carry her Jiang Quin ring the bell,it was open by the aunty Li who had been staying here since Quin grew up .She treated her like her own daughter Jiang Quin smile and said loudly so that everyone is the villa can hear "Aunt Li I miss you " and then she hug her.

              All the people who were discussing peacefully were disturbed.All of them look towards her .Her step sister was the one who is more socked .Jiang Quin look at her and smile.she was sitting beside Mo Jing how dare she sit beside her husband no no I mean future husband.

So Jiang Quin walk towards her with her suitcase and smile and said"older sister have you not recognise me,why are you so socked and you don't give me a hug .Older sister did I do something wrong " with that she quickly drop her suitcase which landed on Jiang Fei feet and hug her.

               "Ahhh" Jiang Fei shout . Jiang Quin quickly step back and said with a fake cried and said"older sister, I am so sorry did I hurt you, I miss you so much thats why.sorry if I hurt you" Jiang Quin look down as she said but she was smiling coldly this is the consequence when you try to be with Mo Jing .She will never let her sister stay near him.

          On the other hand Jiang mother and Jiang father was only hopping that Jiang Quin will not blurred out that they did not send any driver to pick her up.

           At that time an elderly woman walk towards Jiang Quin and said"Jiang Quin do you still remember me your aunty Mei ,Song Mei I hope you remember me"

         Jiang Quin remember her she is Mo Jing mother and She treated her like her own daughter But in the past she never appreciate them but in this life she will not make the same mistake,so Jiang Quin smile and said"of course I remember you aunty Mo you are my mom's best friend and my best aunty"

               Song Mei heart filled warm as she find out her daughter in law like her that much.she will also try to be her best mother in law.
Mo Mei continued"meet my son Mo Jing, Mo Jing why are you standing like a statue say hi to her"