A New Relationship (2/3).

Warning! This chapter contains extreme wetting, kinky themes and messing. It also contains kissing. As usual, I will add a summary sentence in the comments for those of you who do not wish to read this chapter. Also, I decided to make it a three parter to keep you guys entertained. The next part is pretty big and will contain a lot of important information. Enjoy this chapter. 

Jackson began to wet his diaper, and all of it was absorbed quickly. 

"Well, I've got a confession to make, Jackson." Grace said.

"What is it?"

"I've already used this diaper twice, I'm not sure it can hold a third. But, a deal is a deal, so just be aware." Grace warned, cautious of her soon-to-be-leaking diaper.

"Twice? Dang, these things are discrete." Jackson replied.

Grace had gotten to see what she wanted too, she saw what it looked like to use one. For some reason, though, seeing somebody else use their diaper made her slightly horny.

"Alright, here goes." Grace said, beginning to push on her bladder. In reality, she slightly wanted it to leak. She was curious about the diapers, and had already decided she liked them, though she didn't tell Jackson.

And she got what she wanted. 

"Oh, crap." Grace said, feeling a stream going down the back of her leg.

"So they hold two, got it." Jackson said. At first, he didn't think anything of it, but after thinking about Grace in soaked, leaking diaper, he began to blush.

"Yeah, it seems." Grace said.

Jackson decided that before he got weird ideas in his mind about Grace and diapers, he was gonna make a move. After all, she was his first friend in years, and she had been so kind and understanding up to this point. He wanted Grace to be his girlfriend. 

"H-Hey, uh, Grace?"

"Yeah?"

"So, you know how we decided to be friends?"

"Yeah, haha. I'm really happy about that."

"Well, I don't want to be friends anymore."

"Is this about the diaper thing? I swear I can change it, I just don't have clothes-"

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, you've been really kind and understanding, you haven't thought to judge me, and you have a great personality. I know we just met this morning, but would you be my girlfriend?"

Silence.

Jackson was worried he asked to soon, and started to panic. Thankfully, a few seconds later, Grace answered him.

"I would really like that." Grace said, barely keeping the straight, calm face.

Jackson reached in for a hug, but Grace had another idea. She grabbed his head, and, well, you can guess what happened next.

"I'm gonna call you Jack." Grace said, letting Jack go.

"I like that. I'm still gonna call you Grace, though." Jack smiled. 

Grace looked at Jackson and noticed the slight blush on his face. Thinking it may have just been from this kiss, she thought nothing of it at first. Soon enough, she couldn't stop thinking about it. 

"Does he like seeing me in a diaper?" Grace questioned in her head, "I mean, I don't mind if he does, I just want to know." 

Her thoughts drifted away once Jackson came running out of one of the carts, holding something.

"You'd never believe what I just found!" Jackson said, rather excitedly.

She thought for a moment, but Jackson added on to his sentence in excitement.

"I found this!" He said, while holding up a VR headset.

"Woah, where on earth did you find it?" Grace asked.

"Back there. In one of the carts there was a TV. I figured they didn't have it for no reason, so I went searching. There was a box full to the brim of Gaming equipment! This headset is nothing compared to the rest of that stuff!" Jackson said, quite happy there would be something new to pass the time with.

"Cool!" Grace responded, being equally as happy.

As Grace made her way into the room, she saw Jackson had already finished setting the game up to the subway TV. He challenged her to a Mario Kart race, which she accepted. They played the game for about three hours and then noticed the lights in the cart dimmed a bit.

"Why is it darker?" Jackson asked.

As if the subway were listening, the announcement machine blared a new message.

"TO THE REMAINING PASSENGERS ON BOARD, IT IS NOW PAST 9 PM. TO MAKE SURE OUR PASSENGERS FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THEIR SLEEP, WE HAVE DIMMED THE LIGHTS. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING LOUD NOISES. THANK YOU!"

It may have seemed like the announcement implied other people on the subway, but sadly, it was still only them. Though, it had reminded Grace of the fact her time was paused on her phone earlier. Curious, she took it out and looked at it. 8PM.

"So time does pass. Maybe we're in our own reality?" Grace said aloud.

"Maybe so, maybe not. All I can say is that I haven't noticed the time pass." Jackson said.

Grace nodded as Jackson readjusted his eyes on the video game, with the dark room making it easier to do so. Still in the diaper that had leaked earlier, she walked around the trains various carts. Upon entering one of the carts, the one with the pacifiers and baby clothes, she found a box labeled Naughty Box. 

"Naughty? Like, is this a punishment thing?" Grace questioned as she opened the box. 

Vibrators and bondage is what she found. A bit kinky and confused, Grace put the lid back on. She had still been a little horny after the leaking, but thought it was too early to bring any of it up to Jackson. But now, she had an excuse to bring up kinky themes, due to the box. So with a sliver of confidence, and a little excitement, she went to talk to Jackson.

"Hey, Jack?" 

"Yeah?"

"So, uh, I just found a box of some weird things."

"What was in them?"

"Vibrators, and from what I could tell, bondage."

"I don't even know what bondage is."

Grace could tell this conversation was going nowhere, so she decided to be up front.

"So, what are your opinions on this type of thing? Like, kinks and stuff." She blushed.

"Hm, I don't really know. I guess I never tried to find out." Jackson said, putting down his controller to have a genuine conversation. 

"I don't know, either. I don't think the vibrators or any of that sound bad, but I don't have experience to back that, either." Grace said.

"I see. Well, I don't understand kinks or turn-ons or anything like that. As I grew up, nobody understood me. I guess that just led me to second guess my own choices, so I was very careful with what I did. I did play videogames, however." Jackson responded.