17

Next morning

Just like usual, Jimin is busy with his work, getting an orders from their customer and so on. But, when he doesn't have something to do, his mind will keep on reminding back about the situation at the mall yesterday.

"Oh, Jimin.. Why do you keep remembering him? He's already had a girlfriend.. Why do you need to bother someone else's relationship? You just a widower after all..."

He sighed when he's stating the fact of himself. He knows, it's not easy to have a relationship with someone like him that has a daughter and a widower. It's the first thing he thought to himself after his heart felt something towards Jungkook.

While he's spacing out thinking about Jungkook, suddenly there's someone approaches the counter.

"Hello, can I get a piece of chocolate cake? And also, banana milk.."

"Chocolate cake..." said Jimin while typing the menu on the screen without even take a glance at the customer.

But, suddenly, he stops when he heard the banana milk words. "Banana.."

'Wait, this menu look so familiar... It can't be...'

His heart tells him to look at the customer who ordered that familiar menu. When he lifts up his head, well, he's not wrong.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Yes, I am.. Why you look at me like that? Is there something wrong?"

Jungkook examines his clothes to see if there's anything weird on it. But, it doesn't. Then, why Jimin looks at him like that?

"What are you doing here?"

"Hmm.. Just like usual, I want to eat chocolate cake here.. And.. I want to give this to you.."

Jungkook pulled out the things that he hides behind him from Jimin.

"Who is this for?"

Roses. Yes, he knows that Jungkook is the mystery sender that sent the bouquet of roses for 3 days. That's before he had a girlfriend. Then, what is it now?

"You, of course.. The roses suit you very well.. Who I want to give it to if it's not for you?" said Jungkook lovingly.

"Well, you should give the roses to your forever girlfriend.. Why should you give these to me? Your girlfriend will get jealous of me and I don't want to be a third wheeler."

Ignoring Jungkook and the roses is what he needs to do now by pretending that he has something to do. He pulls out a piece of paper and pretending to copy something from the counter screen eventhough it's not necessary at all.

"What? Wait, girlf- oh, yesterday.."

Jungkook lets out a chuckle after realizing why Jimin become like this. Hearing the chuckle, Jimin looks at Jungkook. Is this funny?

"Why?"

"Jimin, Naeun is not my girlfriend.. She's my-"

Jimin cuts Jungkook's words. "Yeah yeah, whatever.. She's your girlfriend after all, she's admit that yesterday.. Stop pretending, please.."

Jimin stands up from the chair and steps out from the bakery. Seeing that, Jungkook puts the roses and went outside to catch Jimin's hand, stopping him from fast walking and made Jimin turns to look at Jungkook.

"Jimin.."

"What else, Jungkook?! Stop denying the fact that she's your girlfriend! You already had a girlfriend, Jungkook! Then, why.. Y-You continuously giving me a hope?"

Tears rolling down on his cheek as he speaks out.

"Hope?"

"Your words, your affection and these roses..."

Jungkook holds both of Jimin's hands and caressing it softly.

"Jimin, listen. She's not my girlfriend. She's just my cousin. We are very close with each other since we were growing up together. And, for your information, she always said that she's my girlfriend to anyone I met as a protection.. As like what a sister does to protect her brother.."

Silent. That's what happened between both of them.

"S-She's not your g-girlfriend...?"

Jungkook's nods made Jimin felt embarassed by himself for accusing Jungkook like that. His cheeks now is covered by pinkish colour because of the embarassement.

"Aww.. You looks so cute when you embarassed.."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"No, you don't have to be sorry to me, Jimin.. But, after this if you heard or saw something about me from someone else, ask me first then I will  give an honest answer to you, okay?"

"Okay..."  said Jimin while wiping off his tears.

"But, Jimin, what can I see from this.. Are you... Jealous of me and Naeun?" said Jungkook while raising his eyesbrows, teasing the shy Jimin at front of him.

"Who said that I'm jealous?"

"No one said that, but your behaviour and your intonation voice seems like you are..."

"No, I'm not." said Jimin, denying the true fact.

Jungkook laughs at Jimin's embarrass face. "Okay okay, I will stop teasing you because your face now is so red.. Like a tomato.."

Jimin tries to calm himself down after Jungkook said that his face is red.

"You shut up. You made me felt shy even more."

Jungkook laughs. "You looks so cute though.."

"Stop. Now, let me continue my works that disturbed by you..."

"Okay okay."

"And, thank you for the roses.. I appreciated that so much.."

After that, Jimin left Jungkook who has a big smile on his lips to continue his works. Well, same goes to Jimin. Also a big smile on his lips after hearing the explanation by Jungkook.

***********************
I'm succeed of making him jealous of me and Naeun. So, it's means that he loves me, right?

Yes, that right.. But then, it's just the first step..

What should I do after this?

You need to...