44

Today is the day. A day that supposed to be the happiest day ever for him. He will be someone's husband after this and he will have a partner to accompany him for the rest of his life. He should be happy, like what other grooms felt on their wedding day.

But he doesn't. There he is. Standing in front of the long mirror that reflecting his black wedding suit. The black suit with a flower on his left chest really made him looks so ethereal and gorgeous.  Anyone that looking at Jimin must have a smile on their lips.

Not at Jimin's. No smile that supposed to be on a groom's lips. Somehow he looks gloomy and worried, more like unhappy.

"Why I feel like this..."

He feels something. Something that is not right will happen today, but he doesn't know how to express his feeling. He holds his chest, trying to get rid of the bad feeling. He doesn't want that feeling to ruin his mood for the whole day.

"Okay sir, you are ready to go."

He looks at himself in the mirror. His makeup, hairstyle and outfit really fit on him perfectly. Actually, he looks beyond gorgeous though. But, something is missing. His precious eyes smile is gone.

"Thank you.."

Jimin bows at his makeup artist and got the same reply from her. After she went out from Jimin's room, Jimin sits down back on his chair while staring at himself in the mirror.

'Is this what I really want..'

Confused. Confused at what his feeling wants actually.

"Jimin!"

"Tae!"

Jimin runs to his bestfriend before they hug each other tightly. Both of them are of course happy to see each other especially Jimin. His bestfriend comes to his wedding, why he shouldn't feel happy though?

"Wow! Is this really Park Jimin?!"

Taehyung got a slap on his chest from Jimin.

"Of course this is me!"

"You look so gorgeous! My bestfriend is so gorgeous!"

"Stop!"

Giggles can be heard from Jimin as Taehyung keeps on praising him with many good words. His face right now literally change and become as red as tomato. Taehyung laughs at Jimin's shyness.

"Are you happy, Jimin?"

Jimin's face become gloomy again. "I don't know, Tae..."

"This is your choice.. You need to be happy with it.."

He sighs. What Taehyung has said is all true. This is his choice. He needs to be happy with what he had chose. 

"Where's Jiyeon?"

"She's outside.. Well, she got a new friend.."

"Indeed my daugher.."

Jiyeon is such a friendly person. Any kids will easily attached to her after some words and Jimin knows about that. That's why when Taehyung told him that Jiyeon already got a new friend, it is not a thing that he needs to be shocked about.

"Did you see Jungkook?"

A weird question that came out from his mouth today and also get the questioned reaction from Taehyung. 

"Why are you suddenly asking about him?"

"I-I don't know.. I-It's just that.. Y-Yesterday I invited him to my wedding today.. So I-I wondered if he's really come or not as he said that he will come here today.."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm sure..."

"No, I didn't see him anywhere.."

"Ouh.."

Jimin smiles widely, trying to hide his true feeling. He doesn't know, but maybe... A sad feeling? Yeah, he guesses right. He's sad after knowing that Jungkook is nowhere to be seen here.

"Be happy, Jimin.. I always here with you.."

"Thanks, Tae.."

"Sir, you need to go now."

As soon as both of them hear the call, Taehyung immediately smiled to Jimin, hoping that his smile will give a spirit towards his bestfriend, at least.

"Go. For your happiness."

He nods, while hoping that what Taehyung has said will be true. His happiness. He needs to go for his happiness. Not only for him, but also his daughter, Jiyeon. She needs other dad's love other than Jimin. 

***********************

Here you go. A Park Jimin is really standing on the aisle, waiting for a music to be played while holding Taehyung's arm. Not really far away from him, there's Minhyuk, a guy that he chose to be with for the rest of his life after Namjoon. Not to deny, he looks so handsome but his mind can't stop thinking about someone.

A forced smile is the only smile that he gave to Minhyuk, not sure what he had done. 

"Jimin.. Let's go.."

A soft music is playing right now and with that, the bestfriends walk together on the aisle towards Minhyuk who standing on the stage. When they arrived there, Taehyung passed Jimin's hand and Minhyuk grabs it softly.

They stare at each other. Minhyuk feels really happy as today is the day that he waited for, but not for Jimin. He's confused, but trying to hide it from Minhyuk's acknowledge by smiling.

"May I start the ceremony?" asked the priest.

Minhyuk nods. After a few minutes, Jimin followed him slowly. The nod seems like he was forced. They listen to the priest's speech while facing each other.

"Say your vows to each other."

"I, Lee Minhyuk, takes you, Park Jimin, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

Jimin stare at him blankly, doesn't what he's thinking about right now. But then he comes back to the reality after got a squeeze from Minhyuk as a sign to continue the vows.

"I-I, Park Jimin, take you, Lee Minhyuk, to be my h-husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, t-to love and to cherish, until w-we are parted by death. This is m-my solemn vow."