Hostile Mob Ruler - Technoblade, Sapnap, Foolish and Ranboo

Where Technoblade can command hostile mobs. Not anarchy he's the ruler. I made this late at night so it's kinda all over the place.

Technoblade was known as the Blood God to everyone who inhabited the world, though many did not know that he was known as the Blood King to hostile mobs. Hostile mobs in all worlds and biomes knew of him and knew to listen to what he said or it won't end up pretty. He did have some help, Sapnap was the leader of the Blazes, Ranboo was somewhat of the leader of the endermen though he acted more like a friend then a leader, Foolish had a good hold on evokers but they had more freedom and Foolish would often build them new places to stay or cat structures to worship. Slimecicle was supposed to be partly in control of the slimes but he kinda gave up. But through it all Technoblade ruled over the leaders.

In the Nether they had built the Fortress for him primarily, he would meet with the leaders here and store items. No one but the leaders knew about Techno's control and everyone else didn't know about the leaders, it was secret. Technoblade knew he had immense control; he could control the withers he spawned and even the ender dragon herself. He controlled all hostile mobs but he couldn't do it without the leaders so he always makes sure they know he appreciates them.

It was not a good day for anyone on the server, the mobs were completely causing chaos everywhere, they found a way through the nether portals and teleported from the end. Everyone and I mean everyone was fighting basically. Dream, Tommy, Wilbur, Niki, Ant, Bad, Skeppy, Phil, Quackity, George, Tubbo, Punz, Jack, Karl and everyone else. Techno wasn't there to control the mobs and make them recede, the waters were unsafe due to the drowns and guardians the skies were riddled with withers and ghasts, evokers and phantoms were everywhere it was a mess. Everyone struggled to see their health due to the wither skeletons effects. The leaders couldn't stop their people because no one could hear them and they couldn't get everyone's attention, once some started fighting the others did it was the perfect example of herd behavior.

The players were losing by a big majority, gapples were running low and god apples weren't on any of the players, but the violence wouldn't stop for enough time to put down an ender chest, no one could hold them off, they weren't even managing with all hands on deck. Armor breaking tools were gone or close to it hope was lost. That's when they heard a loud roar from the distance. The ender dragon was spotted along with Technoblade himself on her back. The leaders of some of the mobs quickly built a platform for Techno to command on.

"Way to make an entrance." Sapnap said to Technoblade as he demounted from the dragon.

"How else do you think I get clout." He responded to Sapnap who gave him an amused smile. Techno internally thanked DreamXD who got him the dragon, he and DreamXD were friends who had great power that differs from one another but they were always willing to help each other out.

"Atta girl, you've done me well today." He said to the elder dragon as he gave her some chorus fruit, she didn't teleport away because of the small amount of fruit the magic didn't have enough power to teleport her away so she happily laid there. The fighting on both sides had stopped for different reasons, the mobs in fear because they had just been caught and the players because of the entrance Techno made.

Techno went up to the front of the platform and gave an unamused look to the mobs.

"Now what is going on here that I had to urgently come here after a frightening SOS call. This is unacceptable and not okay. You will all be punished for the actions of today. There was no reasoning behind this madness and I am utterly disappointed in you all, I will allow the leaders of the certain groups come forth and speak, and to those with no leader. I will be in charge of you." Techno stepped aside as Foolish, Sapnap and Ranboo stepped closer to the edge of the platform. Foolish went first.