Sunday

Fucking hell, I am bored asf

Vote and comment :

*******"**************

Wade pov : (suprise motherfuckers)

Blood. That's all that was on my mind at the moment.

I needed to feed, I haven't fed in almost a week, the reason for this was because now that I had met my mate, I could only feed on her.

The blood I drank on the day I had met her, I ended up throwing that up, my body rejecting any blood except hers.

I didn't want to pressure her into anything though, so I starved myself.

By now the urge to sink my teeth in her neck was becoming overwhelming.

I could see the vein in her neck as she layed ontop of my chest, i could feel my vampire getting overwhelmed at the thought of feeding on her.

Vincent is his name.

My dragons name is Sebastian.

Sebastian likes to talk alot where Vincent it's well, Vincent.

'mate, feed now' Vincent kept repeating in my head, trying as hard as possible to get out.

'you need to feed' Sebastian pointed out as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

'i fucking know' I told him back.

I knew I needed to feed soon or Vincent will take over, it's never good when he takes over.

'just wake her up' Sebastian said in his usual know it all tone.

'fine' fucking hell.

I knew that my eyes had turned into a deep blood red colour, Vincent having slight control over my body.

I shook Verena slightly, but yet nothing.

"Verena" I said next to her ear, my voice deeper than normal.

Nothing, once again, this girl just doesn't want to wake up.

'try kissing the part where you'll mark her' Sebastian pointed out, I mentally nodded.

I pulled her up a bit closer so that I'd be able to reach her neck.

I took a minute to breath in my mates chocolate orange scent, the smell of her sweet blood mixed with it.

The hunger inside me grew that much more as I smelt her.

'hurry up or I'll just feed and fuck her'

'shut up vincent' I snapped at him, I wouldn't fuck my mate until she's ready for it.

I placed my mouth on her neck, the place where my vampire will mark her.

I sucked it slightly before letting my vampire fang come out and trail along her soft skin.

"Mmm" I heard her say before she shot up.

"What the fuck my guy" she said before looking me in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked, concern lacing her voice.

"Feed" she tilted her head, making her look very cute.

"Vampire feed, on you. Weak" the reason I don't talk in full scentence like other is because I was never taught how to properly speak, I was on my own for the most part of my life.

I ran away from my parents at a young age, they were abusive towards me.

Let's not get onto this topic.