family is a laugh

h̾o̾l̾a̾ i̾t̾s̾ m̾e̾

Point out mistakes.

Vote and comment :

*********************

Verena pov :

"Well fuck me between the toes, your marked" I looked towards my mum, a weirded out look on my face.

"Mum, you alright?" I asked her and she just smirked before coming over to me.

She grabbed me away from wade and pulled my into a hug.

"Horseradish" she whispered low enough for only me to hear, I didn't do anything for a minute before I burst out laughing.

"What the fuck" I wheezed out once I started calming down from my laughing fit.

I looked over to my mum who was now ontop of the counter, wait when the fuck did she get on the counter?

I'm not asking this time.

"What?, I didn't say anything" she defended before she started climbing ontop of the cabinets.

"Stupid fucking belly, making me fat just so I can have a child" she mumbled under her breath, I'm seriously confused on what's she's trying to do.

Once she was ontop of the cabinets that where on the wall she layed over the top of them so that she was hidden.

"I'm not here" I nodded and went to sit back down next to Wade who was sat watching the conversation between my mum and I.

"My mum's broke" I told him as I sat in the chair next to him, though that didn't last long as he moved me to sit on his lap.

'youre beautiful' he said in the Mindlink, I blushed slightly at what he said.

One of his muscular arms went around my middle keeping me in place, I shrugged enjoying the warmth that came with his body.

I reached my hand out and grabbed my last slice of toast that I had left on the counter and shoved the whole thing in my mouth.

I could be a fucking squirrel who has his cheeks filled with nuts (I'm not the only one whose mind went dirty👀)

I leaned back into Wade's chest, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You guys are so couple goals it's disgusting" Rudi said as he walked in, his dad right behind him.

"Rain!" Luca shouted out as he looked around for my mum, little did he know was she was literally staring at him, like a creep.

"Ahh princess Luca" she whisper yelled at him in an evil tone, his eyes widened as he spotted my mum ontop of the very high up cabinets.

"Why are you-- wait let me join" next thing I knew was Luca started climbing up on the counter and onto the cabinets with my mum.

I swear these things are going to fucking break.

"If you fucking fart I'll put a rocket up your arse"

"If you do that I'll fart on your pillow and give you pink eye"

"What if it's the wrong pillow" both their eyes widened before they started snickering ontop of the cabinets.

I heard more footsteps coming towards the kitchen, looking towards the entrance I saw Mitch, Lexi, Eva and Ally all walk in the room.

I gave them all a smile before I saw Mitch run towards me with an excited look on his face.

"Bitch your fucking marked" he pulled me out Wade's arm and started hugging me tightly to his body, this making a low possesive noise come from wade.