A mess

I-- um--

Welcome to the party mother fuckers.

Vote and comment :

***********************

Verena pov :

"VERENA!!" I shot up from my sleeping position and soon I felt myself falling to the ground.

"Fuck" I groaned as I rubbed both my ass and head. The fucking pain.

"Stop sleeping in my class" I just groaned as an answer.

"In my defence..." I trailed of as I slowly stood up from my laying position on the floor.

"Sons of anarchy is addicting as fuck" it's not a lie, I was up until like 6 in the morning watching that shit.

I blame my mum though, she got me into it.

"That's no excuse!"

"Yes it is!" I exclaimed.

"It's not my problem that I have an addiction!!" I could hear the whole class start to laugh at me.

"THEN I HAD A WHOLE CRYING FIT BECAUSE OPIE GOT KILLED!!" this made me start crying.

I got emotionally attached to him, how can this effect me.

"AND THEN, JAX KILLED HIMSELF!!!" I had been watching it for a few days, finished it this morning at 6.

"THANKFULLY GEMMA KILLED TARA THOUGH, HATED THAT BITCH!!"

Yes, I was shouting this at her, but I needed to make my point across to her.

By this point I was balling my eyes out as I laughed like a maniac.

Crying as Opie and Jax got killed, laughing cause Tara got killed.

"I think you need to step outside for a minute and calm down" I nodded, agreeing with her.

Mitch and rudi came over towards me and helped me out of the classroom.

I physically couldn't move, my body was overtook with emotions right now.

"It doesn't need both of youse to get her out the classroom" the teacher said annoyed.

"Yes it does" they both said before carrying me out of the classroom.

"Bloody hell, I think I'm going to throw up" Too much emotions in so little time.

I could feel a sting my my throte and sick rose up, I held my hand over my mouth to stop myself from throwing up.

'Just swallow it down, that'll work' I told myself.

Didn't work, the horrid taste just made me throw up more than I was going to originally.

'you idiot human' Georgia snapped at me as rose laughed inside my mind.

'who swallows their own sick and expects themselves to not throw up' Georgia said as she scolded me.

'you've taken more of your mums genes than I had thought'

'this is fucking legendary' rose said in a full on laughing fit.

'one for the books' I added in.

'i can't deal with you two' with that she cut the link.

'i think someone shat in her tea' omg.

"AHHH" I started laughing as I looked over to a girly screaming Mitch and a designated looking Rudi.

"You guys smell like shit" I teased as I looked at them both slightly covered in my sick, they looked so funny.

Next thing I knew was I was being cradled I to someone's very warm chest.