Dont Ignore Me Gogy

Y'all HORNNNYYY MFS
This is what y'all wanted so here
Warnings?
-rpf ig
-Smut
-on call w ppl smut kinda
-teasing kinda
-uhh general sin
-gogy x gender neutral y/n

Also I did not proofread L

Mostly y/n pov? Ig kinda all over the place
Lowkey sucks bc I'm a believer in twink gogy>

Lately George had been spending his days recording and streaming for hours with his friends. He had been for the past week. You couldn't blame your boyfriend for having fun with his friends and getting work done, but you felt ignored.
It also didn't help his sleep schedule was destroyed so he could record with his American friends.

It was around 9 at night and George was recording, again, with his friends for hours into the night. You were on his bed, bored on your phone in the background while he joked with his friends. His face cam wasn't on, which was a rare occasion, so for once you could at least hang around him.
Though you were salty about being left out, you did love seeing him happy and laughing with his friends. You couldn't help but smile when you heard his laugh, or saw the genuine passion he had for his job.

The atmosphere was winding down for George while other streamers in the call continued to entertain. You saw an opportunity. Because at this point you were fed up. You wanted your boyfriends attention and no green or Texas man could take that from you.

Getting up from the bed, you walked over to George's chair and leaned on it from behind.
He must've noticed you but didn't acknowledge your presence. This earned a pout.
You slid you hands down to his shoulders, and leaned close to his headphones so he could hear you. "Hey George." You whispered enough so he could her, hopefully not picked up by the microphone. Your tone was low and seductive which peaked the mans interest. He hit his mute key and turned to you.
"What are you doing? I'm in a call you know." He kept his gaze forward. "I'm not doing anything." You said, slyly creeping your arms around his neck. You could feel him get a bit flustered under you, but he continued to ignore you and unmute.

This annoyed you. He thinks he can deprive you from attention for days and get no punishment. Well he was dead wrong.

You spin his chair to face you and before he could protest, you sit on his lap, legs straddling him and arms holding his shoulders still. He gave you a surprised and confused look, followed by a worried one because he hasn't had the chance to mute.
"What do you think you're doing?!" He whispered eagerly squirming under you.
You smiled loving that you were getting back at him.
"Whatever I want baby." You reply getting really quiet and close to his ears. He's temporarily stuck in place and you use this opportunity to gently kiss at his neck.
Teasing him was your favorite method of payback.
George turned the chair back to his pc, he put himself back on mute.

"George? You good?." What sounded like dream asking through the headphones. "Gogyyyyy." Another muffled voice came through, probably Sapnaps.

"I said..." George started.
He grabbed your jaw forcing you off his neck to make eye contact. "What do you think you're doing." His stare was piercing and serious. This made your heart flutter and stomach drop. On one hand you're getting attention, on the other you had no idea what he was going to do to you. "I- um-" you couldn't get out any words, you were too stunned by your boyfriends sudden dominance.
"What happened? You were so bold a second ago." He smirked his accent sounded beautiful with his dark tone of voice. Both his hands moved to your waist, gripping them tightly. He began guiding you to slowly grind on him. You averted your gaze, feeling embarrassed that you succumbed to him so easily.
He continued for a brief moment before letting his hands go, going back to his game.
"George are you s-" You started to get an attitude with him, which was quickly shut down.
"You're begging for attention, and acting like a brat so I'm treating you like one." His gaze remained as serious as before.
Taking your jaw, gently this time, he caressed your cheek. His expression softened to a fake sympathetic smile. "You're going to obey to me or else all my friends are gonna hear you moan under me like a slut." The way George spoke was so casual. His voice was soft though his commands were harsh.
You could see he was serious and didn't want to disappoint him.