Gogy Gets Head

SMUT
(also kinda a joke fic but like also vote on it)

this is dedicated to the #1 gogy simp uwu

  George just finished streaming, and it was getting late. He felt tense and needed to unwind for the night. His back ached from sitting in his chair all day, and was overall feeling off. He left his room, wandering into the living room. Before he made it out you bumped into him. He smiled happy to see your face. "Hey y/n" he said with a smile. He was relieved to see you, his body relaxing slightly as he stood. "Are you going somewhere?" you say, a suggestive tone to your voice. You knew when George has had a rough day, and you knew what to do about it. "How was your stream?" You ask, normally you watch them but it was 2am right now. "it was alright, I'm really tired now it was like 4 hours." He looked at you, his eyes darting back and forth from your lips and eyes. "Well I missed you." you say wrapping your arms around him. He does the same and pulls you into a sweet kiss.

You kiss for a moment but release to catch you breath. Not for long though, he pulls you back in for a more passionate embrace. He begins to slowly guide you back into his room.

Once you're in, George pushes you against the wall, lips immediately connecting. You moan slightly from the impact. Your hands were wrapped in his hair, just long enough to grab. Meanwhile his hands move down your sides to your hips. Georges lips move to your jawline and then to your neck, sucking and nibbling as he went. You let out another small moan when he pushes you further into the wall. He smiles into your neck as he begins to bite down harder. You try to hush your sounds but you fail. George grunts slightly, getting more uncomfortable as he's teased by your sounds. He moves back and looks as the marks he made. He smiles, happy now that everyone can tell who you belong to. He goes back to kissing you more, very sloppily and needy. Both of you can sense the lust and hunger between you.

Grinding his hips into yours, you can feel George getting harder through his jeans. Your hands release from his hair and move to his waistband. Disconnecting from each other, you slowly move down to your knees. George, still smiling pushes your head down as you go. While unzipping his jeans, he turns you around shoes up against the wall. You purposely go slow, just to tease him. When you finally get his pants undone and boxers off his dick is fully hard.

You begin to tease his tip with your tongue, looking up at him as you do so. "Fuck-" he sighs out. Slowly you take him deeper ad deeper into your mouth, moving your head in and out. He throws his head back and moans from the sensation. You, in turn moan as well sending vibrations through him. This caused him to squeeze his eyes to prevent moans. You start going faster, now having his whole dick in your mouth. George grabs a fist of your hair and pushes your head to go faster. You try not to choke but at this point George is practically face fucking you. "Ah fuck y/n." he moans out making you go faster. you place both your hands on his thighs to keep yourself steady. "f-fuck I'm gonna cum." he moans out again. You as well groan, making him go over the edge.

George cuts in your mouth, you make sure not to miss any. After a moment you swallow it all, looking up at him, he looks wrecked. Georges cheeks are red and hair is messy, god it was so cute.

Slowly standing up, you wipe your mouth of anything left. You give him an innocent smile, proud of what you've done.