9

"You ok mate?" Phil asks as as he crawls out of the closet and sits in front of you.
Letting out a sigh you look up at him, "Yeah, just nervous."
Phil nods, reaching out and grabbing your hands. "Turn around," his blue eyes in the dark seem grey. A bleak contrast to what your used to seeing. With a huff you turn around.

Scooting closer to you his chest rubs your back as he unclips your cape, picking it up and sets it to the side and sits back. resting his hands on your shoulders he Massages your skin. His fingers rub out the tense nerves in your shoulders. His body heat against your back makes your shoulders relax further. Lowering your head and closing your eyes you quietly groan.

"Feeling better?"

You nod. Instead of pulling his hands away like you thought he would he continued going. When he finally stopped, the feeling of his hands against your shoulders lingered. Turning back around you smiled. "Thank you,"

He hums.

Standing up and stretching you reach over and grab your tea, finishing it you set it back down. "He's gonna be out for a while, let's go sit in the Living room." Opening the door you walk out. The touch of his hands still lingering against the cold wind of the cabin, you reach back and rub.

Phil settles down on the couch, his eyes lingering on your form as you glance out the window. Your hands let the white curtains fall shut again. Looking back at Phil you sigh. "When he wakes up-"
"I'll be fine, I understand your worried but you don't need to be." You bite your lip. "But what if something happens?" Phil's eyes flutter closed before he opens them again. There's a stern reassurance there.
"If something happens I can handle myself."

"Ok,"

It wasn't as simple as an ok. You wanted to argue against that but you trusted him enough to handle himself. Hell it isn't like your his mom, you knew that. You certainly acted like it though.
Sitting down beside him you huffed and slumped against his shoulder. His body tensed under the new found weight but eventually relaxed. You tried to relax as well but all you could do was listen closely for your waking companion. The anxiety seemed to creep up like a cat stalking a mouse, sadly this was Tom and Jerry so no clever escapes.

If Jon were to wake you knew that having Phil hide in your room wasn't an option because in order to get there he would have to get past Jon himself. The only other option was be seen.
"What now?" Phil broke the silence.

It took a moment to think up a response but since you pretty much had all day to talk you figured it wouldn't be to much of a hassle and it would take your mind off stuff.
Sitting up straight you look up at the blonde.
"Tell me more about your adventures, about you." He cocks a brow but smiles and happily obliges.

Phil was amazing at telling stories, the words he chose always seemed to fit perfectly. It never mattered what he was describing but he would always nail it on the head. You would find yourself thinking about what he says patting it play out like a movie in your head. Thinking about how the flames illuminated his wings in an almost godly way.

"Y/n?"
You whipped your head around, jumping to your feet. "Look, Jonathan it's not what you think!"
Phil stood beside you, his wings puffing up behind him and extending towards you.

Jonathan's scowled, "Traitor, I thought you were better than this."