Chapter 1

Ian POV
Pain the excruciating pain is all I feel as they enter me in both places. I gaged on the mans dick as the others take turns with me. Why? Why?... Why has my mom solded me like a prositute to these men? What have I done to deserve all this pain I recieved since the age of 8. "Little slut you want more," said one of the men. I whimpered, "Please no more please." "Little slut you take what we give you and you like it bitch." I whimpered as the man slapped me so hard my face went to the other side.

The other man played with my dick trying to get me hard. "You little fucker you like it don't you tell me you like it." I said nothing. I couldnt say I liked it I hated ever part of it. I was slapped out of my thoughts. "Fucker say you like it we can just stuff you so you have no way to talk." As I didn't say anything a younger looking man walked up with a huge dick and shoved it down my mouth.

I couldn't breathe it was at the back of my throat. After hours of the different men playing with every part of me it was over. Finally is all that goes through my mind as they leave me abuse, bruised, used and tied up to the table in the middle of the basement. They left me to myself for what felt like hours but could have only been a few minutes.

When my lovely mother "note the sarcasm" showed up to untie me. "Hey honey," she said with a sickly sweet smile on her face. "Fuck you," I said back weakly. My mother laughed.

" Oh hun but I think you're too used to fuck me now," she said with a wicked laugh. That bitch. "And thanks to that tight ass of yours I made about 3,000 tonight," she said walking back up the stairs as I limped quietly behind her. That cruel bitch I wish I could wipe that damb smile off her uglyy ass face. Is what I thought as I limped into my bathroom too wash all the sick men cum off of me.

*****************************************this is my first story I hope it turns out good if you have any comments at all negative or positive I'm happy to take. I really want to have a good story so all comments I am thankful for it u have any different covers that would look cooler than the one I have I would be thankful