Chapter 7

Daniels POV

My beautiful mate has left, what to do? Ring ring. My phone rights, "In coming call Grandma."

(G for grandma d for Daniel )

D: Hello
G: Hi sweetie how's it going.
D: Good Ian just went home.
G: Oh I wanted him to try my Mac & cheese.
D: is that what you are buying the stuff for it.
G: yeah sweetie
D: well when he comes over again you can make it
G: OK sweetie I'll talk to you later love you
D: love you to Mama

It starts to get hard for me to breathe. I mink link my beta "something is wrong." "Alpha what do you mean," he replied. "It hurts everything hurts," I say. "Alpha I'm on my way," he replies frantically. I try to hold on the the counter, but lose my grip. Darkness consumes me. My last thought is if my beautiful mate is OK.

-------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later

I wake up to a dull pain all over my body. Looking around I seem to be in the pack hospital. The pack doctor Mark walks in. "Alpha the pain you felt today seems to be from your mate being with another person," he says with a sad face.

"No that's not true he's to innocent to have done that," I say with angry consuming me. "I'm sorry Alpha but that is what has happened," he says. "I don't believe you i will find my mate and this will all be a misunderstanding," I say with little confidents.

How am I supposed to find my mate if I don't know where he lives. I think. Ill sniff him out. I hop put of the hospital bed. "Beta get a search team and meet me in front of the pack house," I mink link. 5 minutes later I have the top 10 of my trackers looking for my mate.