Chapter 2

So the pic is of Ian
Ian POV

      Waking up I don't want to have to deal with all these assholes I go to school with after everything that happened yesterday. The dreaded school is called Sacred Heart Academy. Its knew to be a great school where everyone is able to walk freely down the halls. Where everyone is able to have a great education. Yeah right. That's not the case because I'm not that person, everyone hates me and bullies me.

      My worst tormenter would have to be the one and only captain of the football, baseball, and soccer team Kevin Mitchell's.

      As I walked through the crowded hallways I pushed pass people trying to get to my locker to not be seen by anyone. I had to switch all my books for class, when suddenly I get a harder push than usual.

      My books and pabbers all fall to the ground around me as people snicker around me."Watch where the hell your going fag," yelled a familiar voice. "Shit," I cursed quietly trying to pick up my scattered papers and books.

      Of cause nobody moves to help me just laugh. When I finally have all my shit together. I stand up to meet the eyes of HIM. By him I mean Kevin the most popular guy in school or shall I say the biggest homophobic bastard I ever meet.

       "Little fag don't look at me I'll beat your ugly ass," said Kevin Mitchelle. I mumble  "sorry," and try to move out of the way but him and his gang of asshole jocks won't move. He snickers to his close friend Jake Johnson or JJ as they call him. He then pushes me into my locker so hard my head smashes into the locked with a sicking thud.

       As I try to get back up his friends push me down again. This happens two more times before I give up. They start too kick punch me everywhere making bruises on top of bruised I gain yesterday. When I completely stop fighting to stop the hits they all laugh as they walk away.

      But before I could get back up Kevin comes back and spits in my face, then finally walks away. As usual no one came to help me. Why would they I thought your nothing bit a disgusting whore who deserves to die." Tears gather in my eyes as I rush to English class. Great I thought now I'm late.

      As I walked into class Mr. Greg asked "Ian why are you so late and what happened to your face son." I didn't know what lie to tell. So u just mumbled "nothing," and walked to my seat.

     The rest of the day I got the usual push and shove from people around school. Bit I hadn't seen Kevin other than the time I left my history class and he pushed me again.

     Now that P.E. was my last class of the day I dreaded it. Walking into the locker room I saw Kevin and b-lined for my locker so he wouldn't see me. Thank god I thought as I made it safe. I was SO wrong as a blinding pain shot through my head as I was pushed from behind and into the locker and dropped to the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------So thanks for the votes and the comments I appreciate them all. I would like to give notice to @twinlovedyou as she is a great friend of mine and gave me help on the book. Love u girl. So I have more to write any comments on Wat I should do for the next chapter is welcome.