chapter two.

alexander headed to mcdonald's to get some food for the freckled boy.

he got him a large fry, chicken nuggets and a large sweet tea and got himself a small coffee and apple pie. 

once he got the food, he drove back to the hospital and went to john. “hey again..”

he pulled the tray over him, and set his food down on the tray and turned on disney channel.

john smiled a bit, which made alexander smile as well.

“i let my boss know that i was going to stay with you to make sure you're okay..”

john nodded, “mm.. okay..”

alexander brushed a bit of john's hair out of his face, tucking it behind his ear.

“eat up, dear.. i'll take you to the shop so that you can get a teddy bear, it's easier to sleep here if you've got something to cuddle with, and then i'll let you get some dessert from the cafe! and maybe if you get out in time i can take you to the carnival!”

alexander grinned. he wanted to make john happy. he loved seeing john happy.

john's eyes lit up. “really?..”

“yes, of course.”

john smiled and ate his food, alexander got a wheelchair and strapped John in.

he took john to the small shop located in the hospital, and let him pick out a teddy bear.

he picked out a fluffy white teddy bear.

alexander then took him to the cafeteria and let him pick out a dessert, he got a chocolate chip muffin, alexander got himself a bit of ice cream.

they went back to then room, alexander helped john may back down in bed and kissed his forehead again. what? it's totally platonic.

alexander noticed a slight blush on john's face and smiled. he thought was adorable.

a little while later, john had fallen asleep, holding the bear alexander got him.

he was gonna be okay

atleast..

that's what he thought.