Chapter 6 - The Truth

Raya's P.O.V

I looked at the two people standing beside me. Namaari with her daggers and Ba with his new sword. I expected the Druun to just charge at us, but instead he stood behind Zaggar. -"Zaggar! What have you done?!" Ba yelled at him. -"I had no choice!" Zaggar yelled back. -"What?!" I asked full of anger. Suddenly Druun started moving around us, we all walked even closer to each other. -"I guess none of you has a dragon gem piece on you?" I asked not taking my eyes off Druun. -"Thought so." I said when nobody else replied. The Druun suddenly stopped at a statue of some woman, and somehow sucked into it.

The stone from the woman fell and she opened her eyes, but they were shining purple. -"What is that?" I heard Namaari whisper in shock next to me. -"Like what you see?" The woman said in demonic voice. -"And if I say no?" I replied. -"Well, it's your call. I can be a man if you'd like." Then just a bit of purple light moved from the woman to a man next to her. The woman became stone and the man came alive, controled by Druun. -"Or if you'd like a more innocent oponent, we can do this." He switched to a child standing infront of them. The little girl awoke. -"Stop it! What do you want from us?!" Ba yelled. Druun switched to a person right infront of dad.

-"Now here is the thing dear Benja. You have fallen right into my trap, I get to decide everything that's gonna happen from now on." Druun replied. -"And why exactly did you want to trap us?" I asked. He shifted to a man near me. -"Because you ruined my biggest chance of winning over Kumandra. But you also gave me an idea. What's the point on taking over the land? When you'll be all alone afterwards. And so I'll free some people to go about their pathetic lives, doing only what I tell them to." He explained smirking, I had to look up as he was in a much taller man.

-"What makes you think we'll allow you to do that?" Namaari asked. He again shifted to a woman near Namaari. -"Because you have no idea how to stop me. I can play with you all I want." He said dangerously close to Namaari. She isn't one to take talk like this. And so she swinged her blades and cut Druun to the cheek. -"Aaghr!" He backed away in pain. Then he touched his face. -"Well, that's gonna leave a scar on the poor woman's face." He chuckled and left to another body. As the woman became stone again, the scar stayed. -"Namaari, we can't hurt them. Those people are innocent." I said. -"Correct. I knew you'll be too much of a heroes to actually defend yourselfs." Druun said laughing demonicaly.

-"Okay Druun. That is it. They are yours. Now furfill your part if the deal." Zaggar suddenly said. -"What?! You made a deal with Druun!?" Namaari yelled at him. -"It was better then the alternative! Druun! Let me and my family go!" Zaggar yelled at him. Druun just rolled his eyes and switched to a woman behind a corner. Zaggar seemed to have imidietly recognize her. -"Randvi..... Do not dare control her demon!" He yelled. -"Oh, but don't you wanna be the first one she's going to see?" Druun asked. That must be his wife. -"I guess, I do. Yeah." Zaggar agreed with hasitation and walked close to his wife. -"Okay. Now free her." He ordered. Druun just laughed. -"You people and your......pathetic trust!" He then quickly left the body of his wife and took the life from Zaggar. -"No...." Was the last thing we heard from him. Then his eyes lit up purple. -"Haha, this was too easy."

-"Run!" My father yelled. Without hasitation we listened. -"The game is on." I hear Druun laugh behind us. -"We gotta get out of here!" Namaari said. -"We need to tell the dragons. They must know what to do!" My father replied. -"Get to Sisu now- woah!" I almost ran into Druun, in another man. I dodged just when he tried to grab me. But when I turned around the man was stone again, and another figure tried grabbing my leg. I kicked him in the face, not too hard. The man became stone again. And so I continued running. My Ba led us to the stairs while Druun tried stopping us every chance he got.

-"Sisu!" I called out to her, as she was suppose to wait for us. My dad ran first, then Namaari and me. -"Woah, what is that thing?!" Sisu exclaimed shocked from up the stairs. Ba was fighting with some woman and then kicked her off the stairs. I tried catching the statue with my sword, but it was stone so I only made it's fall less damaging. -"Ughr! Help!" I heard Namaari yell. She was pinned down by two statues and Druun was standing above her. -"Namaari!"

Namaari's P.O.V

I was running up the stairs but suddenly a woman jumped me from a tree above. I fell down on the stairs and she became a statue again. I tried getting her off me but another man jumped at me and became stone. Preventing me from moving. Druun came to me in a form of an old man. -"One down. Four to go." He said. No! -"Ughr! Help!" I yelled to get someone's attention. The Druun left the old man's body and went towards me at great speed.

-"Namaari!"  I opened my eyes only to see Raya standing above me. She opened her eyes and they were shining purple. -"Raya." I whispered. -"Raya!" Benja yelled along with Sisu who was banging on the barrier. -"Well, it's not the one I wanted but, it'll do." The Druun spoke through her, I could still hear Raya's voice but demonic. I didn't waste another second and wiggled myself free from the statues. Benja came to me and helped me on my feet. -"Now now Ba. Why in such a hurry?" Druun said and extended the blade to hit Benja but he blocked it with his sword. -"Run, Namaari! It's you he wants!" Benja pushed me up the stairs.

-"No time for heroics Benja!" I turned around. -"I'm sorry Raya." I said and kicked Druun to the chest, he fell down the stairs. Me and Benja sprinted up the stairs. -"Oh, don't you dare run from me!" I heard Druun yell behind us. He's catching up I know it, Raya was always the faster one. Just as we ran through the barrier Raya's sword scratched my shoulder. But the Druun stopped at the barrier banging on it, just like Sisu did. He was furious. -"You can't escape this! I know how your small human brains work. You will come back for her." He said, looking me dead in the eyes. I was speechless. Raya......

-"No matter. You know I was always wondering what happened to that other dragon that was here that day. Penru or Pergi, I think was his name. But you better not keep me waiting for long. Otherwise who knows what I'll make her do?" He laughed and backed away into the city. Dissapearing within the sea of other statues.

-"Dewdrop...." I could hear Benja next to me. -"What the hell was that?! What happened to Raya?!" Sisu panicked, trying to understand all this. -"Druun, he somehow found out how to be even stronger. Now he can fucking control people! Aaaghr!" I kicked a rock next to me. -"And he got Raya goddamnit!" I put my hands on the back of my head and looked at my feet. Processing all this. -"Sisu. Who was Dateng?" Benja asked. -"Dateng? I....I think I've heard of him but, I can't quite put his name anywhere." Sisu frowned her eyebrow trying to place the name. -"It doesn't matter. You heard Druun. Pengu knows something. We have to get back to Heart." I said angry.

-"Okay, calm down Namaari." Sisu said. -"Calm down?! You saw what just happened and you want me to calm down?! I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be calm while Raya has Druun in her head!" I yelled at her. -"Namaari. I get it. We all wanna get her out but turning against each other is the last thing we should do." Benja said. I took a deep breath. -"Yeah, I'm sorry. You're right cheif Benja." I said. -"Just Benja, Namaari. No time for formalities now. And Sisu, can you get us to Heart? Fast." Benja asked Sisu. -"Of course. Hop on both of you." She said as it started to rain. -"Wait, I mean the boat. You want us to sit on you?" He replied. -"The boat is too slow. Flying is faster." Sisu said. -"Okay. For Raya." He got on Sisu. -"Oh boy. Alright, but try not to loose us on the way." I got behind Benja and put my arms around his waist. Then Sisu flew up to the sky.

I never thought I'd be riding a dragon. If only it was under better circumstances. -"Benja?" -"Yes, Namaari?" He turned his head to the right to listen to me. -"You seem so calm about all this. I don't mean any offense by that but, why?" I asked. -"I may seem calm, but I'm only certain. Certain that we will get Raya back. I just know it." He said calmly. -"Benja. I'll do everything I can to get your daughter back. I promise." I replied. -"I know you will."

Soon we arrived at the Heart palace. I could already see Pengu and the others, in their human forms, disscusing something with the people of the Heart. I got off Sisu and stormed in the room, forgetting everything else in the room. I didn't even bowed to the dragons. My eyes were fixated on Pengu. What role does he have in all this? -"PENGU!!"

Thanks for reading! I hope you understand the story so far. If you have any guestions just ask in the comments and I'll be glad to explain!

Vote and comment please! Will update soon!

Have a nice day/night!

-By Cotudelam