Chapter 7 - Nightmare

This chapter has blood and death mentionings.

Raya's P.O.V

I woke up standing in a dark place. There was nothing but black water everywhere on the ground I could see. It wasn't too deep, just under my ankles. But the darkness looked endless. -"Hello?!" I called out only to hear my own echo. I'm alone, there's nothing. I decided to walk forward. Not even four steps and I could already hear someone behind me. Instinctively I reached for my sword but it wasn't there. And so I turned around to see the source of this sound. It was my father, he layed down with a great sword wound on his chest.

-"Ba!" I rushed to him. He layed on his back desperately trying to reach for his sword that was just a few feets away. I put my hand on the wound to stop the bleeding but it was still bleeding badly. -"Ba, what happened? Where are we?" I asked panicked. -"Raya.....Why did you do this?" He coughed a bit of blood while saying that. -"What? Ba, I-I don't know what you're talking about!" I said shocked. -"Get away from me!" He yelled weakly. I fell backwards. -"You're no daughter of mine!" He said, then his head lifelessly hit the ground.

Suddenly some sort of black tentacles emerged from the water all around him and sucked him into the ground. -"Ba!" I yelled and ran at the place he was laying just a few moments ago. But it looked like none of it happed. What was that? -"Raya!" I heard a voice behind me. I quickly stood up and turned around. -"Help me, Dep la." I saw Namaari crawling towards me. -"Namaari!" I ran to her and fell to my knees trying to help her. -"Namaari, what happed? Are you okay?" I asked searching her body with my eyes for some obvious wound. But she punched me and got on top of me. -"You ask me if I'm okay?! After what you did?!" She yelled at me, pressing one of her daggers to my throat. -"What?! Namaari please! What did I do?" I pleaded. She bend closer to my face. -"Other than playing with me? Killing your father and all the dragons? Giving Kumadra to the Druun?! You did absolutely nothing Dep la!" She yelled.

I put my hands on her cheeks. -"It wasn't me Namaari, please. Believe me." I tried to make her see I'm not lying. She closed her eyes, as if deciding. -"I will never trust you again." She opened her eyes and burried her dagger in my stomach. -"Aaghr!" I screamed out in pain but when I looked at her again, she just vanished in a form of sand falling in the water below us. I got up, tears flowing down my cheeks, but there was no trace of her dagger on my body. What the hell?!

I heard demonic laugh behind me. It was the Druun. He looked like me, just purple eyes. -"Druun." I said full of hatered. -"Did you like the taste of what I have to offer?" He laughed. -"Where am I?" I asked. -"Oh, what kind of host am I? Welcome, to my home." He spread his arms and showed me the nothingness. I kept quiet, just frowning at him. -"What? Have nothing to say?" He asked. -"Not to someone pretending to be me." I replied. -"Well, if you don't like this we can try something different." He said and shapeshifted into my father. -"No......there's someone else on your mind. I can feel it." He said and looked me dead in the eyes. I showed him no emotion so far. He was dangerously close to my face now. Then he shapeshifted into Namaari.

That was too much. -"Don't you dare taking her form!" I yelled at him. -"Haha, do you think you're in charge here?" He laughed as I pushed him away from me. -"I can make this nightmare go on forever. Or you can stop resisting, and let me work." He said smiling. -"No. Not forever. They will save me. Soon." I told him. -"You are so naive." He said. -"No. I just know my family too well. They will stop you." I replied. -"We'll see about that. Have fun." He laughed and dissapeared. For a while it was quiet, but then I saw someone standing with their back towards me. Black long hair, with dragon hair clip in her braid. I recognized her imidietly. -"Mom?"

Namaari's P.O.V

I can't even describe what I'm feeling now. Maybe it's anger.....but mostly fear, I worry about Raya. What if we won't get back in time? What if somehow Druun finds a way to escape. People barely survived the attack few months back. But if Pengu knows something, I intend to find out what.