The Shrieking

Quint's POV:

Me and Jack were now off to go see what the shrieking was all about! I mean the "Zombie Summoner" I call it that because Jack calls it that and i think it's quite a clever name probably the best thing Jack has ever done. While we followed the noise I was holding onto Jack's waist I mean we're buddy's but I do kind of like Jack more than a friend. Anyways When the Shrieking had stopped we were lead to a graveyard.

"Wow, What a cliche" I said of course the Zombie Summoner would be at a graveyard where most of the zombies originally come from in movies

"shh" Jack said to me and put his hand over my mouth. "Did you hear that?".

I took his hand away from my mouth. "No.- I didn't hear that, why what did you hear?" I was worried that a zombie would come out of no where and take my robe, I was only wearing my underwear under this which would be super embarrassing but i don't mind because it's Jack.

"You wait here Rover while me and Quint explore" He patted Rover on the back and Rover licked Jack's face. He wiped his face and grabbed my hand. "Let's go and see what this shrieking is!"

I noticed while me and Jack left Rover fell over and went to sleep. Really Rover? That isn't going to help much. But i was so busy on noticing me and Jack were holding hands so i didn't really tell him. While walking up the hill which felt like hours! me and Jack had finally found a building which looked quite abandoned and had vines all over it.

"Hm, Quint I am going to now climb this definitley safe building." he smiled at me and looked at the building

"Alright i'll climb it with you" I tried to walk closer to the building but Jack held me back

"Quint, you're not climbing up you might get hurt" He said with a sad face and looked at me, He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me back.

"Fine whatever. But you know this is really unsafe Jack.. I mean what if we get caught doing this?"

Jacks POV: 

As I heard Quint mumble on about us getting caught and what if a monster finds us i began to climb the mysterious building. It was easy to climb but there were spiky spines on it which made it harder. I'm pretty sure i got cut twice while climbing up at least it was me and not Quint..

"Uh, Jack" Quint looked up at me and pointed towards the door of the building.

"Whats up Quint?" I looked at him and looked at what he was pointing at, I saw nothing was he seeing things? Maybe..

The door blew up and sent Quint flying , He was pushed back right onto a gravestone and was knocked out. This big eyeball monster came out with what looked like porcuppine spikes on it..

I jumped down and ran over to Quint shaking him to wake up. He didn't. I picked him up and started to run away from the eyeball.

"I'm sorry Mr creepy hairy eyeball monster!" I shouted as i ran with Quint in my arms, I was worried if he was hurt in anyway and forget about what we were doing , I needed to get back to the Tree house where June can help him with the med kit she has.

To be continued..