An Emergency

June's POV: 

Before Jack and nearly dead Quint came home from there zombie summoning quest me and Dirk had just kept on jinxing each other the whole day which really got on my nerves. If they think we were doing something weird.. we weren't as we were just arguing and totally forgot about Jack and Quint (sorry).

Dirk carried Quint to my bedroom (where i did all my researches but most importantly my handy dandy med kit!) 

"I'm so glad you have that med kit June." Dirk said and pointed to the cupboard it was in, like i didn't know where it was it's MY room not Dirk's he doesn't have to boss me around.

"Yeah, i know where it is Dirk god.." I mumbled the last bit so he didn't hear it . I opened the cupboard and moved some books and other stuff just to realise.. the med kit wasn't there

"Uh, Dirk we have a major problem." I said, in a kind of tone like you've just seen a ghost you know? Dirk turned around to look at me. I pointed to the cupboard and gave him signals of what i was trying to say but he just started at me blank.

"What is it June seriously we don't have all day" I rolled my eyes when he said that and snapped back it him "THE FUCKING MED KIT'S GONE!" I covered my mouth with my hand as i just realised i swore "Sorry.. Didn't mean to" 

Jacks POV: 

It's been a while since Dirk and June had ran into the tree house with Quint. I was laying down with Rover drinking some tea as i heard June call my name.

"Jack!" She shouted, she seemed annoyed but also worried, she gave me the gesture to get off my butt and come into the tree house and i did so.