Last Day at Hollywood Arts

Tori's P.O.V.
"As you all know today is the last day of school here and Tori Vega, Trina Vega, Andre Harris, Jade West, Beck Oliver, Cat Valentine, and Robbie Shapiro will be performing live in the talent show at Karaoke Dokie tomorrow. Tori will be singing Make it Shine, Trina will be singing Chicago, Andre will be playing a song on his piano, Jade will be reanacting her favorite scene from the scissoring, Beck will be singing and dancing a love song to Jade, Cat will be tap dancing, and Robbie will improv a funny monologue" my teacher Sikowitz explained then Jade raised her hand "yes Jade?" Sikowitz asked "do Tori and Trina have to perform?" Jade asked "why not?" Sikowitz asked "they're both untalented" Jade said rudely "Tori's not untalented" Andre cut in "yes she is" Jade said "no she isn't" Andre said "you guys are all so annoying" my ex boyfriend Ryder Daniels said "well NO ONE LIKES YOU!" Jade yelled just like she does to my sister all the time "whatever" Ryder said "guys stop arguing" Beck said "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Jade, Andre, and Ryder all yelled at the same time "guys stop it please" Cat says "Cat don't you think Tori is untalented?" Jade asked "uh" Cat said scared "Cat don't you think Tori is a beautiful singer and super talented?" Andre asked "uh" Cat said more scared "Cat don't you think everyone here should just shut up" Ryder asked "uh" Cat said even more scared "CAT!" all three of them said "ahh ahh ahh" Cat said looking at all three of them one at a time then fainting "LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS DID! YOU MADE CAT FAINT!" Robbie yelled "that happens whenever she gets caught in the middle of a fight, it's no big deal" Jade said "Jade, Andre, Ryder you guys are the worst" Robbie said with his voice getting louder with every word "Robbie calm down Cat'll be fine" Beck said calmly "I don't care Jade, Andre, and Ryder shouldn't have made Cat faint" Robbie said "kids stop arguing" Sikowitz said "fine" Jade, Andre, Ryder and Robbie all said at the same time as the bell rang, then everyone grabbed their bags and left class and Beck grabbed Cat since he was the strongest in our group and he was the only guy not mad at someone else.

Beck's P.O.V.
Everyone was mad at each other except Tori, Trina, and Cat but Tori couldn't get them to stop arguing, Trina wasn't even with us since she's not in the same class as the rest of the gang, and Cat was still not up since she fainted during class, and Jade, Andre, Robbie, and Ryder were still arguing tho and Ryder's not even in the gang "guys stop arguing and Ryder go away" Tori said "whatever" Ryder said walking away "ok" Andre said "guys stop arguing and Ryder go away" Jade said doing her normal impression of Tori "I DON'T TALK LIKE THAT!" Tori yelled "YEAH SHE DOESN'T TALK LIKE THAT" Andre yelled "jeez Andre since when did you start yelling that?" Robbie asked "I don't know now I guess, Jade just doing that horrible impression of Tori has really gotten annoying" Andre said "well we're all friends here so let's stop arguing" I said "fine" Robbie and Jade both said then Cat started waking up "what happened?" She asked "you fainted because Jade, Andre, and Ryder overwhelmed you with questions while arguing" Robbie explained "oh ok" Cat said then Trina walked over "I still can't believe this is our last day at Hollywood Arts" Trina said "me neither Trina" Tori said "same here" Cat agreed "yeah after tomorrow we might never see each other again" Andre said "yeah I hope some of us get to go to the same normal school once we graduate from here" Robbie said "well as long as I don't go to the same school as Tori or Trina then who I don't care what school I go to" Jade said "why do you hate me so much?" Tori asked "and why don't you want to go to school with me?" Trina asked "there's about a million reasons I hate you Tori, and Trina no one likes you" Jade said "Jade name one reason you hate me and stop telling Trina no one likes her" Tori said "whatever" Jade said "I hope all of us get to go to school together after we graduate from here" Cat said "you know Cat me too" Robbie said "me three but it's very unlikely" I said "yeah it'll be fun if we all did tho" Trina said "well let's go to my house to rehearse for the talent show now that school's over" Tori suggested "ok" everyone including me agreed as we all walked out of Hollywood Arts high school to go rehearse for the talent show at Tori and Trina's house.