Trina's dead...

Tori's P.O.V.
It had been about an hour since I told Trina what she needed to hear and everyone left I was just sitting on my bed reading when I heard a knock at door so naturally I went and answered it and of course out of anyone that could be knocking at the front door of my house it was Jade "what is it Jade?" I asked "I left my scissors here when I went home and right now I'm teaching Cat how to do the scene that I was going to do" Jade explained "ugh fine lets find them" I said rolling my eyes then me and Jade started looking for them in my living room and kitchen with no luck "great Tori you lost my scissors" Jade said rudely "why Jade?" I asked "why what?" Jade asked "why do you hate me so much?" I asked "you got into Hollywood Arts with one performance, you spilled coffee on my boyfriend, then started rubbing his shirt which he was wearing so it looked like you were rubbing him, then you kissed him these last 3 things all happened on your first day, when you kept failing the Bird Scene you kept begging me, Beck, and everyone else to tell you how to do it for days, you become the most popular girl at school and in our friend group on your first day, and there are many other things that it'll take days for me to name them all, so lets just find my scissors" Jade says "I'll go see if Trina's seen them" I say as I walk up the stairs, and I saw the worst thing ever...Jade's scissors were all bloody half stabbed into Trina, and Trina was on the floor bloody as well...and dead...I just started crying and fell to my knees.

Jade's P.O.V.
I heard crying I'm not sure if it was Trina but I didn't hear her crying when I got here so I went upstairs to see who was crying and I saw that it was Tori...and I also saw Trina was dead...with my scissors stabbed into her chest..."she's dead Jade...because of me...I told her to kill herself...and she did...and it's all my fault..." Tori said crying more with every word she says "it's alright Tori it's not your fault that Trina's dead..." I said calmly "yes it is" Tori said "I'm gonna go call Beck, Andre, Cat, and Robbie so they know about this" I said "whatever" Tori said.

Andre's P.O.V.
We were at Cat's house practicing our stuff for the talent show with a little help from Cat's roommate Sam Pucket and Beck was trying to teach me how to sing and dance his love song for the talent show then his phone started ringing "hey babe what's up?" Beck asked answering the phone "what?" Beck asked "omg my god are you serious?" Beck asked "we'll be right there" Beck said "what's wrong? Is everyone okay?" Cat's roomate Sam asked "no...Trina's dead...and Tori's devastated" Beck said "Trina's dead?!" Cat asked scared "yeah...she stabbed herself with Jade's scissors..." Beck explained "how's Tori?" I asked "devastated and thinks it's her fault since she told Trina to go kill herself" Beck said "c'mon let's go to Tori's house" I said as we all went to the Vega house.

Beck's P.O.V.
"Hey Jade how's Tori?" I asked "bad...she's convinced it's her fault since she told Trina to kill herself...I've tried to calm her down but then she grabbed my scissors and threatened me with them" Jade says "wow that's really uncool" Sam says "where is Tori? maybe I can go talk to her" Andre says "upstairs in Trina's room, but I wouldn't go up there if I were you, she might threaten you like she did me," Jade says "I'll go up anyways, besides she's my friend, and we still have the talent show tomorrow" Andre says as he goes upstairs.

Andre's P.O.V.
"Hey Tori" I say "what do you want Andre?" Tori asks "Jade told me, Beck, and the others what happened to Trina" I explain "so she told you guys my sister is dead because of me" Tori says then I find a note on Trina's night table "did you read this yet?" I ask "no I didn't even see that" Tori says "oh well it says 'dear whoever is reading this, I killed myself because no one likes me, and because all I wanted was to be a famous actress, singer, and dancer, but I apparently have no talent so my dreams will obviously never come true, so if Tori feels bad about me committing suicide and thinks it's her fault tell her, I love her and I knew she didn't mean, what she said about me killing myself, but my dreams can't come true if I have no talent and I don't want to live knowing everyone hates me, and that I have no talent and will never be able to achieve my dreams, good luck at the talent show tomorrow night, I'll miss you all even tho I doubt most of you guys will feel the same, from Trina'" I say reading that word for word from the note "does it actually say that?" Tori asks "yeah" I say "let me see" Tori says then I pass Tori the note "oh it does say that" Tori says after reading the note "I know, now wanna hang and learn Cat's tap dance?" I asked "sure" Tori said getting up masquera still running down her face from when she was crying as me and her both walked back down the stairs.

Sam's P.O.V.
"Hey Vega" I said as Tori Vega came down the stairs "hey guys" she said "hey Tori how you feeling?" Cat asked "better thanks to Andre" Tori said "so what are we supposed to do about Make It Shine since obviously Trina can't sing it?" Robbie asked "I don't know maybe Sam we've heard you sing before and you're good, do you want to sing make it shine?" Tori asked "I have a better idea" I said "what is it" Tori asked "then I told them my idea...

Author's note:of course I'm not going to tell you Sam's idea and obviously in the story description I forgot to tell you it takes place after Sam and Cat which is kind of obvious now since Sam from ICarly is there with the Victorious gang.