1.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed as I was pushed to the ground .

"Get the fuck up !" he yelled at me while I laid on the ground in pain

I tried to get up but it was so hard for me to move. I then felt a shadow over me and see him bent down to my level. He gripped my arm tight and yanked me up with no remorse.

I stood there shivering looking at the 4 guys ganging up on me like they always do.

Joe, Ben, Quando. and the worst of all... Kentrell .

"Ugly fat bitch" Joe snarled at me. I wanted nothing more than to just get away from all of them. I burst into tears immediately feeling so humiliated and embarrassed .

"Shut yo' ass up with all that crying." I heard Ben say in a irritated tone making all the guys cackle.

Then I see Kentrell slowly walked up to where I was standing. He towered over me and slid his hands down to my sides all the way down to my waist and left it there.

"You are not to tell anyone else about this okay. Do I make myself clear?" He said in his deep accent.

I nodded yes quickly avoiding trouble .

"I SAID DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" He yelled with bass in his tone making me jump in fright.

"Yes" I whispered looking down in fear.

" Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He demands gripping my waist really hard moving my body real  close to his . I slowly lifted my head up to him making eye contact act with him. I was so scared at this point.

"I better see your ass in school tomorrow. If I catch you in any way trying to hide from me again, I'll make sure you regret it" He threatens while gripping my waist harder, looking down at me with a harsh glare.

"You hear me?" He spits out the looking at me so intimidatingly

"Yes K-Kentrell " I murmured in with a low voice due to the pain I was enduring.

I look up to see him smirking at me in response. He licks his lips slowly as he just stares down at me which made my knees want to buckle.

He then lets go of my waist and pushes me roughly causing me to fall to the ground with a loud thud.They all just looked at me laughing while I was in pain.

I saw them all head back into Quando's Black Chevy Camaro and in less than five minutes they were gone.

I get bullied by the most ruthless four guys at school. They make fun of me because of my weight and would verbally, physically and a few times sexually bully me. I hate them so much. I didn't do nothing wrong. They make me feel so worthless. Today they started to mess with me because I was avoiding them. But I don't even dare yell at them because their also so strong. All four of them just have it against me for some reason.

Let me start with Ben

Ben is basically the guy who can make any girl get on their knees for him

Ben is basically the guy who can make any girl get on their knees for him. I guess you can say he's a ladies man. He's always just a lookout for when they beat me up and he also lies to Kentrell sometimes just so I can get in trouble.

Quando is actually the smartest out off all the boys. He's gets a lot of good things because his family is wealthy. Quando usually embarrasses me in the middle of class or lunch. By making comments about how I look like or how much of a "hoe"I am. He's the one to always verbally bully me.

 He's the one to always verbally bully me

Joe is a total player. He's always lip locking some girl and smoking in the school with the boys.. He's always messing with me between classes and makes me do his homework. He's almost like Kentrell but I'd take Joe over him to be honest.

 He's almost like Kentrell but I'd take Joe over him to be honest

Kentrell .... he is the worst. He's a thug and and a player. He has several tattoos and couple piercings on his left ear. I guess you can say he's cute. I mean he gets a new girl every week from what I heard around the school. Apparently ):slept with half of the girls in the school already or so I heard. . He's always getting high during school too. He's the meanest to me out of all boys.  He intimidates me into doing his work for him just like Joe but way worst. He watches my every move and torments me basically. He's been like that ever since I stepped foot into this school when I moved here from Atlanta. I don't even know why he doesn't like me. I've never spoken to him or disrespected him in anyway. But I guess I just have to suffer through it all.

This is what I go through on a regular school day basis

This is what I go through on a regular school day basis. I always wonder why does it happen to me. What did I do to deserve this.

After laying here for a good 30 minutes. I finally got the courage to get up so I can make it home. I held on to the brick wall for support so I can get up.

"Please make it better" I prayed while tears silently fell as I limped my way all the way home.