4

As I walked in the hallways my stomach was doing all kinds of twists and turns.

"Why did my idiot self hit back" I mentally slapped my self.

While I was walking to the to the Library since it was free period I decided to stop by the bathroom. As I walked in their I immediately wanted to walk back out.
"Well look who it is." Alyssa said walking towards me making the other girls turned their attention to me.

"I just wanted to wash my f-face." I said as I shook my leg a little bit.

"Honey you need to do more than that" Renae said and they all started laughing.

"Look her you Fat Fuck. Nobody want you here. Your using up everyone's space and air."Alyssa giggled then pushed me making me stumble a lil.

"Yeah, ugly ass" I heard Kira, Quando's girlfriend say.

Alyssa then came up to my face and pushed my shoulder which made me stumble back.

"What you gonna do" Alyssa taunts as she pushes me again. I stood there like a coward and she pushed me again which made actually fall this time.  Then I look up to see all the girls standing over me.

"Waste of fucking space" Renae spits while Alyssa and the other girls bust into giggles.

"Lose sum bitch." I hear Kira say as they start to walk out. And soon I was left all alone in the girls bathroom. I then got up slowly and limped to the bathroom sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I look so ugly" I thought to myself.

I bent down and turned on the sink and I wet my face with some water. Turning off the sink. I reached into my bag and put on a big grey hoodie so I can just hide my body. I stepped out in to the hallway and made my way into the library where I listen to music and read my book in peace.
*****************************************
I was my last class which was technology was printing my final essay. I got up and went to the printer and got my Paper and handed it to the teacher.

"This is excellent! Good job Jessica" The teacher said scanning my paper. I said a quiet thank and sat back down ignoring the glares from other people in class.

The bell finally rang and I grabbed my stuff and quickly headed out the door. I decided to go to the music room that was in school basement because no one goes there and I have nothing else to really to do. Besides that's like my secret place to just think. After looking around I see no sign of any of them so I went to the school staircase and headed downstairs to the music room.

As I silently shut the door I heard a noise in the back of the classroom. I nervously turned my head to where the sound came from. I didn't see nothing but I was still getting this bad feeling. I  decided to turn around to the door so I can hurry and leave because I was starting to get scared. As soon as I my hand touched the door knob , I felt someone wrapped their arms around me and pull me back.

"Hey mama" He gently whispered into my ear and that voice I knew anywhere from.....Kentrell .

My heart dropped.This is exactly what I was trying to avoid all day.

"You know what you did yesterday wasn't cool" he said against my neck. I just stayed quiet.

"Daddy just wanted a kiss baby " He said seductively into my ear .He turned me around facing him and I was met with his piercing eyes.

My lips trembled as I spoke. "L-Look I'm sorry about yesterday and I'm sorry for being rude to your friends It won't happen a-again." I pleaded because I don't want to be in here with him at all.

"Oh I'm gonna make sure your sorry. Especially what you did yesterday." He says looking at me with amuse making me terrified and gulp.

Before I can say anything he pushes my body up to door behind me. For some reason it got really quiet except from me whimpering.

"Now where was I yesterday" he says moving his face close to mines. I tried backing up but it was no use.

He's going to beat me to a pulp. As my back was against the wall , Kentell pinned with my hands above my head with his left hand which made me even more helpless. He moves his face closer closing the gap between us. His lip touched mines once again. I tried to move my face but he uses his right hand and gripped my face so it can stay still.

He presses his lip so hard on to mines. And his hands dropped to waist and he started to moved them up and down from my waist to my hips. He held my hips tight preventing me from moving. I feel his right hand go down to my butt and he squeezes it hard which made me gasp because I wasn't expecting that. He took the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. He relaxes his right hand on my butt and moves his left hand to my face. I can feel his tongue all in my mouth.

After what seemed like forever he releases me from his hold and takes his lips off of me. I finally felt like I was regaining back my breath that I didn't even know I was holding. Kentrell takes his right hand again and pins my arms above my head again. He bit his lip as he gazed at me. Only thing you could hear was our breathing.

"I dont like when your bad baby. " he said slowly gazing at me.  I looked down not knowing what to say and I felt myself tearing up again.

I sniffed while tears dropped from my eyes. And even through my tears I can feel his hard stare.

He drops my arms and I immediately start to rub them. But I feel him snatch my face as he looks down at me. His face was so close to mines making it hard for me to breath again.

"This is our little secret. Okay?" He says soft  me squeezing my cheekbones a little harder.

"O-okay " I cried nodding my heads. He let's go of my face while I stood there scared.

"Good." He said smirking as he backs up from me.

"If I find out you told anyone about our encounter... Well you already know what will happen" he chuckled as he was near the door.

"See you later baby"
******************************************
Author's  Questions

What do you think about Jessica?

What's your thoughts on Kentrell?

Is it possible Kentrell maybe likes Jessica?

Why do you think Jessica won't defend her self