11

I stood awkwardly in the middle of Kentrell's room and just looked around.

"Sit down" Kentrell tells me while he sits on his bed. 

I seen a sofa chair in his room and I decided to sit on that instead. No way I was going to be near Kentell. To avoid anymore of the awkward silence, I started to place out the papers from class so we can just jump straight into the project.

"So-um this project is ab-about us getting to know eachother." I started to say nervously just so I can leave his place faster.

I wanted to get this whole project thing over with.

"So let's get to know eachother then" Kentrell speaks up while he looks at me amusingly.

"Okay" I said quietly staring back at him.

For the first time , I'm now realizing how attractive Kentrell is. I mean he is popular at school and most girls do want him. But I never looked at him like how all the other girls did.. until now.

I averted my attention back to the floor and shook those weird thoughts away.

"How old you is" He asks me pointing his body towards me.

"16... you?" I asked quietly.

Talking to Kentrell was just weird. And he just scares me all the time to be honest.

"18" He replied and I nodded an okay to him. It suddenly got quiet among us again.

I peeped over and realized Kentrell was rolling up a blunt. So I started to just look away minding my business. Soon enough I started to smell weed.

" C'mere " Kentrell points me to his bed with low eyes staring at me.

I hesitatingly got up and sat  down at the edge of his bed playing with my fingers. I was just ready to go home.

"You smoke?" He asked as I seen him inhaling his blunt and I immediately shook my head no.

"You so cute" Kentrell mumbled as gazed at me with his low red eyes while I just sat still trying to stay cool.

But I think I just heard him wrong. This is the same boy who had been messing with me since I started at that school. So my ears are just deceiving me.

I decided to go ahead and try to bring the attention back to the assignment so we can get this over with.

"U-um since this project is about us relating to each other, w-what's your favorite hobby" I asked nervously while looking back up at him.

"Music" he said while taking another drag. I then nodded okay while making some notes.

After that it went silent again. And I just waited for him to say something.

"M-maybe we should do this another d-day" I stated nervously getting ready to get up.

It was clear as day this was not going anywhere. I just wanted to do this project alone at this point.

I then feel hands around my waist from behind and I feel myself being pushed against Kentrell's chest .

"Why you tryna leave so fast mama" Kentrell said into my ear, which made my heart beat faster. I don't know why though. But I stayed quiet , I was extremely nervous right now.

He then turns my body around while lifting me and sitting me on his lap. I don't know even know how he was able to do that especially since I do have some weight on me. But this all felt so weird. He's never done this before.

"You and that boy talk?" Kentrell asking me while I was still on his lap.

"Wh-what boy" I asked very confused.

"Stop playing with me , you know who the fuck I'm talking about" he said lowly in my ear , while squeezing my waist a little.

I sort of then had an idea of who he was talking about.  I then nodded my head no, in fear of what he might do. I don't get why me talking to someone bothers him so much. It's like I can't even have friends at this school either .

"That's what the fuck I thought" he forcefully pulls my chin up while looking into my eyes.

He hits his blunt again while staring at me the whole time and I just sat on his lap trying not to inhale any of that weed. I really hope my mother doesn't come back from her trip today. Because now I smell like drugs.

" I should probably go" I said feeling out of place trying to get off his grip. This whole thing with Kentrell was just giving me mixed emotions about him. And I don't even know what that's suppose to mean.

I then see Kentrell close his eyes and shoot it right back open.

"Stop moving" he demands  holding me closer.

I then felt something sort of growing under me. I looked down to see it was a bulge from Kentrell's pants. So I immediately stayed still, which made Kentrell let out a chuckle.

" You know you mines right" Kentrell says leaning his head to my neck. I stayed quiet not knowing what to say .

I then felt his lips on my neck, while my whole body just fluttered. I then felt him sucking on my neck.

"This mines" he says as his grabs my right boob caressing it.  This felt different and I didn't have no words. I was in shock.

"This too" he says slapping my butt  which made me jump a little.  He then started to suck on my neck hard and faster.

I tried to stay quiet but I couldn't help to let out a few moans by accident.

I then felt his hand go down to my zipper as he placed his hand their.

"And this most definitely mines baby" he aggressively whispers in my ear and putting his lips back on my neck. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't help but let out another moan as he sucks even harder. This actually felt sort of...good?

He trails his kisses up to my lips and then places his right hand on my neck squeezing lightly.

"You all mines"

******************************

So what did you guys think of this chapter?

Thoughts on Kentrell?

Thoughts on Jessica?