T•E•N

Alexia Hepburn∆

Jughead has been gone with Betty on a camping trip, Archie and Veronica joining them, they had invited me but I declined cause of work and just not liking the woods that much in the dark; so I stayed behind and hung around with Toni whenever she wasn't working or with Cheryl, meaning I barely saw her.

"Morning, sleeping beauty," I chuckled seeing FP groggily sitting up on the couch, his hair a mess and his stubble getting longer, a beer bottle in hand. I saw him look around in confusion and a look of pain struck his face.

I shook my head with a slight smile and got some pain killers and brought him his morning coffee, black with one sugar and two creams.

I walked over to him and took the bottle out of his hand and gave him his cup and Tylenol, fixing the couch once he got up, starting to clean up around the living room a bit. 

FP stayed silent, barely conscious and going to take a shower. In the mean time I continued my cleaning, crawling on the floor to grab all the things that had fallen before passing the vacuum.

"Morning," I could hear the smirk on his face, I turned around and got back up, holding about six empty beer bottles in my arms. FP had a towel around his waist and his hair was sticking to his forehead, beads of water falling onto his face and going down his chest and down to his stomach to the towel.

"Nice panties," He commented before leaning on the counter, watching my every move. I blushed and gasped.

"You pig," I directed to him as I put all the bottles in a garbage bag filled with cans and bottles. I slapped his arm gently as to not hurt him.

"I'm just saying, cute Wednesday panties," He put his arms up in mock surrender and went to sit on the couch. I furrowed my brows and lifted the oversized Harley shirt to see my light green high waisted panties with a bubble letter Wednesday written on the front and back with light blue butterflies on either side of the word.

"Well, it is Wednesday," I shrugged, getting the vacuum out of the closet and passing it around the floors in all the rooms, apologizing to FP as he watched TV.

"You know you don't have to clean, right?" FP called as I started cleaning off the surfaces. I shrugged and continued.

"Well, I am living here for now, I might as well help clean up since Jug's gone so he can't, plus you've been looking tired lately," I started washing the dishes, putting them away afterwards.

"You're already helping with rent, I could do all of this,"

"Yes you can, but you won't. Now, I just finished your load of laundry so you can get dressed, make sure to put the towel in the wash with the others please? I'm gonna go get some groceries, your fridge and pantries are getting empty."

"Lex, you don't have to go get groceries, I do that," FP spoke, about to get up from the couch.

I shook my head with a smile, and pushed him back down gently, "I made extra money last week and weekend, just relax. I'm gonna go get dressed," I patted his head and rushed to Jug's room, putting on a black pleated skirt with an oversized pastel purple jumper, tucking it halfway into the skirt. 

I walked out of the room, tying my hair into a ponytail as best I could, and held my wallet in my mouth, before bending down to put on my matching pastel purple and black platform sneakers.

"Here, let me go with you," FP came up next to me, putting shoes on, he was now dressed in some old jeans and a Jack Daniel's shirt.

I was about to decline his offer but he cut me off, "I made a list of what we need,"