S•I•X

^fit for da club, bih ^

Six: Hurtful Words

∆Alexia Hepburn∆

Luke and I made it to work in record time, Soph was already there with the other girls getting ready for the night.

"Lex! Good, you're here! Get ready superstar," Sophia stopped me at the backstage entrance.

Luke and I stopped in our tracks, and faced the tanned angel.

"Alrighty Queen Bee." I joked, winking at her with a grin. She laughed and went off to help the girls, and check the lights.

"Alright then, I'll see you out there, Luke." I bid farewell to the hot blond.

He gave a goofy grin and pulled me into a warm embrace. I hugged back, taking in his scent. Not as intoxicating as FP's, but still, amazing.

~~~~~~~~

Gracey-Lyn swayed off stage, panting and sweating. The crowd of jubilant men cheered on the Asian beauty, sounding like a bunch of seagulls.

"Jesus, they're crazy tonight.." Gracey-Lyn trailed off, helping Josiana get ready for her number after mine.

I took a deep breath, shaking the nerves away, as my iconic song started. The smoke poured out onto the stage, the lights changing to a radiant pink.

I heard the crowd whispering around words of excitement.

After the third beat, I slowly walked out through the curtains, swaying my hips as much as possible, but still elegantly. The room turned silent, not a word was spoken. The gaggle of men all payed close attention to me. 

I got to the pole, and slowly walked circles around it, stroking it softly, making calm seductive faces, licking my lip gloss covered lips. 

Once Beyonce's voice sand through the speakers, I twirled around the pole skillfully, using all my core strength to keep me in the air.

I twirled around, climbed, and dropped to the floor into a split.  I dragged my legs up, still bended down, showing off my ass, then wiggling it slowly. 

The crowd cheered on, throwing their money, and just overall loving the number I was putting on.

      (This next part is a kinda, sorta flashback, but in the mean time Lex is still performing)

I remember the first time I ever came to a club. I was five, and my mom was out of town on business while my dad took care of me. He had business of his own at some bar, and brought me along. 

While he spoke to some business associates, I had wandered off towards a staged area, and watched the woman dance expertly around. After her little number, she went backstage and I then felt someone tap my shoulder, so I turned around to find a beautiful dark skinned lady with big poofy hair, and a golden outfit that suited her marvelously. 

"Hey there, sugar. You lost?" She had asked, with a hint of a New York accent. I shrugged and shook my head no. 

"Well, sweetheart, where's your dad?" She asked, crouching down to my level. I pointed in his general direction. "Wiff sum frwends." I answered. 

"Well...In the mean time, wanna come see backstage, where all my girls get ready?" She had asked, going back to her original height. My eyes widened along with my grin, and I shook my head vigorously.

She chuckled, and gave my her hand to hold, I took it and walked along with her. She brought me next to the stage, and through a door, where a bunch of makeup stations with big round light around the mirror stood in lines. Some metal pole stood around with skimpy outfits, and wigs, and shoes were around.