Prologue

Screaming of a women can be heard through out the hospital. The husband and son of said women look worriedly at the door she's in. The son looks at the pacing father, for the five year old doesn't know why his mother is screaming. A nurse walks out, a few minutes after the screaming stops, with a soft smile. "The child and your wife is fine, you may go in if you like."

The husband picks up his son and walks in the see his wife holding a bundle of pink. He walks closer and sets his son on the bed to look at the new born. The son, Koshi Sugawara, looks at his baby sister with a smile. The husband, (F/n) Sugawara, looks at the bright red eyes of the child and frowns. "You shall be my masterpiece."

The women, (m/n) Sugawara, gasps and looks at her husband in horror. "You can't mean...?"

(F/n) nods and looks at the child. All the while Koshi looks at his parents in horror then looks at his baby sister. 'I'll protect her no matter what.'

In the corner, covered by shadows, stood a male with long gray-whiteish hair that covers his face and wearing all black with a weird looking hat. He smiles and quickly hides in the child's shadow. He promised protect the child with his whole being.

Koshi smiles when the child grabs his finger and says "(y/n) Sugawara shall be your name." The parents look at the children and nods at the girls name.

But what the family didn't know, was that the child with bright red eyes and the god of curses where a strong pair.