3

After Itadori and Koshi got in, the three follow Gojo to the dorms. (Y/n)'s room was between Megumi's and Koshi's. She got situated before walking out to see the four males waiting for her. "Yes?" 

"We're waiting for you so we can meet up with the fifth student." (Y/n) nods and follows the four to the train. On the way, Koshi and Undertaker were talking while each held one of the females hands. 

🥀

(Y/n) was sitting on Koshi's lap, waiting for this last first year. Itadori was by them, playing with (y/n)'s hair. "Hey (y/n)?" When he heard a 'hmm?' From the female he continued. "Do you only know how to use a scythe, or do you know how to use other weapons?" The three other males listen into their conversation. 

(Y/n) hums and thinks before answering him. "I know how to use scythes and swords. I have a main sword that I like to use that poisons anything that gets sliced with it. Undertaker gifted it to me." She looks at the curse to see him holding out the sword to her. 

Itadori nods and looks at the sword in her hands along with the others

Itadori nods and looks at the sword in her hands along with the others. He then turns to Gojo. "How come (y/n)'s and Koshi's uniforms totally different from ours?" 

Gojo laughs. "Their custom made to fit their personality's." Itadori nods and looks at their uniforms in awe. 

(I wanted to make (y/n)'s uniform not the stereotypical female uniform, so this is (y/n)'s uniform^)

(Koshi's uniform^)

(Y/n)'s uniform looked like it matched her. The way it fit her figure in all the right places made Megumi and Itadori to blush slightly. The five look up at the commotion, to see the last first year talking to a businessman about modeling. "Hey, over here!" The girl looks up and walks up to the group of them. 

Once the girl finishes putting her bags in the locker she turns to the group. "I'm Itadori Yuji!" 

"Fushiguro" 

"Hi, I'm Sugawara Koshi." He smiles brightly to the girl. 

'He looks like the type to eat his snot. Just a name? Really? And he at least is normal a bit.' This is what was going through the girls head as she looked at them. "I'm Kugisaki Nobara. Be glad boys, I'm the only female on your team." 

Koshi glares and gestures to (y/n). "I would beg to differ as my sister, (y/n), is a female too." Kugisaki looks at (y/n) with a light blush before the five turn to Gojo. 

"Since four of you are from the country, we'll be going somewhere in Tokyo." Kugisaki and Itadori both get giddy. "We'll be going to roppongi." 

🥀

The group are stood in front of an abandoned building. "So a curse is here?" Koshi asks. (Y/n) nods and hands her katana to her brother. Koshi looks at it then to her, tilting his head.

"For protection, I'll get you your own and teach you how to use it." Koshi nods and walks in with Kugisaki and Itadori. (Y/n) yawns and holds her hand out, a magic circle appears that catches the two males off guard. She pulls out Undertaker's scythe, placing it on the floor so she can rest her head on it.

"So you have magic?" She looks to Gojo, the one who asked. She nods and looks up to see the curse jump out, only to designate. The three walk out with a kid, only for (y/n) to walk inside. The five to tilt their heads and follow her. Only to have shocked faces when they see her going crazy on killing curses with the scythe. "Just how many are there?"

Undertaker pops up next to the group. "Because of her energy and my energy, about every curse that was at the graveyard came to her. So now she's killing them all." Gojo just looks stunned. "You should see her domain though." Koshi nods to this, as it was a beautiful domain to him.

Hours later the group of six were walking back to the school when Gojo talks to (y/n). "Can I see your domain when we get back?" The others also ask as they want to see it too.

(Y/n) shrugs. "Sure, just don't do anything stupid." As they arrive at the school they all go to the empty training ground. She holds up her hands in a familiar way to Koshi. "Domain expansion...Coffin of the Guilty."

They all look around in awe at her domain. The fish tank that holds her different scythes and katanas. The coffins with dead versions of people she loves. The corpses of all "humanized" versions of the curses she's killed. The theater type feel you get from the place. Just everything about her domain draws them in. It was indeed a beautiful domain.

She turns to them all and points at her brother. "I'll transfer some of my curse energy to you as I have an overflowing amount of it. But so that I don't have to all the time, I'll teach you how to craft your own inside your body. It'll be artificial curse energy." Gojo looks at her with wide eyes. Artificial curse energy? Is that even possible? (Y/n) points at her eyes. "I can see the body. All your organs, blood vessels, muscle, bone, spirt, soul and energy. You have some energy but I'm going to teach you how to make an orb or pocket of artificial energy that you'll draw off of. It'll be a form of energy that can draw from air. Like in those anime's we watch.....uhhhhh....Fairy Tail and Naruto." She smiles at her brother as he nods, he understands what she's saying. Gojo just is more baffled, she can see the human body more then he can. What can of eyes does she have.

(Y/n) let's her domain go and walks off, waving as she does. "Night, I'm sleepy." Koshi jumps up and runs after her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1050 words)