1

Running to his sisters room, Suga threw open the door and jumped on the bed. "Get up (y/n)!" A groan can be heard from under him. He laughs and rolls off of his sister with a big smile. Ever since he could remember, (y/n) was as smart as him, maybe even smarter. But she was still his younger sister, even if the are in the same year.

"Get out so I can get ready." Suga nods and gets up before walking out. (Y/n) gets up and walks to her uniform. She changed and walked out to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

(Y/n) yawned while walking down to the kitchen while the curse followed. "Do you think anything's going to change today Undertaker?" The curse, Undertaker, looks at the black haired female and shrugs.

"Maybe, never know. I just hope it's funny~ hehehehe~" (y/n) rolls her eyes but had a soft smile on her face. She walked in the kitchen to grab an apple and some juice, until a hand grabbed her wrist.

"You know that we don't feed uselessness here." The one and only father of (y/n) and Koshi, (f/n), said. Ever since she could remember, he trained her how to use her cursed energy but always took it to far. She knew she had a limit but broke past that limit because of him. Now that she broke it, she hides it from him so he doesn't find out. He turned to the curse and scoffs. "And what are you laughing at? I can exercise you, I'm a first grade sorcerer." He smirks proudly. 'If only he knew.'

(Y/n) rolls her eyes and turns to walk out of the house. "Koshi, I'm going." Koshi jumps up with an apple and runs after his sister. She sighs and looks at Asahi and Daichi. "Hey guys." The two smile slightly at her and hand her some milk bread along with a strawberry milk. "Thanks." She opens the milk and starts drinking from it as the two nod. Just then, her brother runs out and hands her the apple.

"Why do you let them treat you like that again?" Koshi asked as the four start to walk to the school.

"Because I can see curses like Undertaker. Also because I'm apparently the reincarnation of a strong sorcerer from way back then." The three males only nod in confusion as they know she could see things as she would talk about Undertaker and where he was. Said curse laughed at their faces and disappeared into the girls shadow.

As the four students walked to the school gates, they heard a loud yell of (y/n)'s name. She turned to see a pink haired boy running to her. He stopped and smiled at her. "You going to class or skipping again?"

The female tilted her head and yawns. "Skipping Itadori." The pink haired male, Itadori, nodded and ran off to his class. The other three third years shake their heads at the girl and walked off to their classes. (Y/n) laughs and walks up to the roof while yawning. She lays down and slowly drifts to sleep. Undertaker watches the girl with a small smile and keeps watch so she can sleep.

🥀

When (y/n) woke up she saw a curse walking towards a black haired male. He was badly injured so he couldn't really do anything. Then she turned and saw Itadori trying to fight the curse. (Y/n) sighed and looked at Undertaker while holding out her hand. "Your scythe please." The curse smiled and handed it to her while giggling.

(Y/n) turned to see the curse about to eat her friend, so she ran over and cut the hands holding Itadori up. "You know, you need to be a curse or have cursed energy to kill a curse." Itadori and the other male look at the black haired girl holding the scythe. She looks at Itadori with a bored face and yawns again. "So who's your friend?" She nods at the other male.

Itadori looks and smiles, "Fushiguro Megumi, he said he's a sorcerer." The nods and tosses the scythe in the air, Undertaker catching it. The two males look at the curse in surprise. (Y/n) looks at the curse still and runs towards it, only to get hit with of its hands. "(Y/n)!" Itadori runs to the curse to help get rid of it, only to get caught in its hands.

"Idiot! You need cursed energy to exercise a curse!" Megumi shouted to Itadori.

"Well, I have a curse of my own." With that, Itadori throws the finger he had in the air, catches and eats it. The two watch as he breaks free, black markings appear on his skin and the curse destroyed by a flick of his arm. Undertaker stands behind (y/n) with his scythe ready, in case something happens. 'Itadori' rips of his shirt and jumps on the railing. "Where are the women! The children!" (Y/n) sighs and looks at the male, her bloodlust leaking out. 'Itadori' flinches and looks at the girl with a dazed look. He runs to her and picks her up, bridal style. "You shall be my bride!"

"Um...no" (y/n) jumps out of his arms and lands next to Undertaker. She looks at him and holds out her arms. Undertaker giggles and picks her up. "Sleepy now" she lays her head down on his chest and falls asleep.

'Itadori' growls and looks at the curse. "Give me my bride, Adrian." Undertaker glares at 'Itadori' and let's his bloodlust out.

"Wake her up and your dead...Sukuna"

Sukuna groans and nods. Undertaker looks at Megumi and Sukuna. "Domain Expansion:..." everything around the four disappears and reappears. The two males look around to see that their outside a traditional Chinese building with a gray sky and two figures on their knees. "....Dead night."

Undertaker goes and lays (y/n) down On the bed that was in the middle of the building before looking back at the two

Undertaker goes and lays (y/n) down On the bed that was in the middle of the building before looking back at the two. He sighs and face palms at their looks. "I swear," the two look at Undertaker, "I'll make a deal with you two." Megumi nods for him to continue but Sukuna had other plans.

"A deal? Don't make me laugh Adrian." Undertaker sighs and waves his hand at Sukuna. A zombie like creature appears and restrained him. He struggled but couldn't move. "Fine, what's your deal then?"

Undertaker looks at Megumi "make sure the higher ups don't touch (y/n). They do, they will see what hell looks like. That's part of my agreement to this whole thing." Megumi nods fearfully as the tone the god of curses used was one of true threat and death. "Good, the deal is, as long as you two can keep my daughter safe, and her older brother, I won't have to Make you one of my many "Servants" so to say. Got it?" He glared at the two with a aura of death around him. They nodded in fear and bowed on one knee to him. "Good. Now go, I'm taking (y/n) back home. We'll be at your school with her older brother tomorrow."

Undertaker makes his domain vanish while also picking up (y/n). He nods at the two and vanishes to her room. The god sets her down in her bed and covers her with her galaxy blanket. "Sweet dreams, my love." Undertaker whispers to (y/n) before kissing her forehead and hiding in her shadow.

Koshi woke up to a noise in his sister's room. He got up and walked to her room, looking through the door. He smiled and walks to her bed, laying next to her and cuddling her. "Goodnight sis, I love you." He kissed her head and fell asleep with her close his chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1316 words)