0 2| D E S I R I N G H E R

song: capital letters by hailee steinfeld, bloodpop

"ARE YOU OKAY, love?" Nicolas kindly asked the frightened girl wearing a fluffy, red jacket, forgetting about the glass of scotch on the bar in front of him. He had his eyes on her from the minute she entered the bouncing club, because she was the only girl in the entire place wearing dirty white trainers on a dress.

Sure, the blood red dress looked absolutely striking on her petite, curvy frame and fitted in all the right places, but Nico was more amused in the fact that she was wearing trainers that in no way matched the dress and a fur jacket in August.

The girl looked up at him with alluring silver eyes full of fear behind dark-rimmed glasses, her breath frantic. She pulled her jacket closer to herself as people harshly pushed past her and somehow, Nico felt himself leave his stool and approach her, wanting to comfort her.

The feeling was strangely nerving.

"Are you okay?" He asked again, lowering his head to murmur gently in front of her. Her eyes flitted around her surroundings furiously, low whimpers escaping her pouty lips and Nico noticed how she was physically trembling.

And, suddenly, it clicked; she was having an anxiety attack.

"Okay, come with me, darling," He reached for her small hand and nervously, she took it, allowing him to lace their fingers together. Her olive skin was silky soft and her hand fit so perfectly with his that Nico had to do a double take. He led them upstairs to the VIP section, giving a passing nod to Killian, the bouncer, who gave him a confused look of shock when he saw the trembling girl.

Nico shook his head, gesturing for him not to say anything and he shrugged in response.

The British man gestured for her to take a seat on the plump velvet couch and squatted in front of her. The action caused his fitted white button-up to strain against his muscles, as he urged gently, concerned green-blue eyes meeting panicked silver ones, "Hey, you're okay. Everything is fine,"

Then, his gaze moved to the gold necklace sitting on her dainty collarbone, the words in both English and Arabic, it seemed.

Zara.

"Zara," He called out gently and she made a whimper of acknowledgement at the name, "Listen to my voice. Breathe for me, love,"

Slowly, as Nico stroked the back of her soft hand with his thumb, trying to make his actions as calming as possible. Soon, the frantic tempo of her breaths reduced to deep inhales and exhales and when she spoke, the delightful sound was like a tinkling bell, small and innocent, "I'm s-sorry, I d-didn't m-mean to b-bother you,"

Nico gave her a large smile as he chuckled, "You are no bother at all,"

In the midst of his efforts to calm her down, he had not noticed her fur jacket opening up, allowing for the red lace and tulle material of the tight dress to be seen. As he was lower, he was able to see the dress hugging the swell of her smooth breasts and the curve of her small waist, the view causing Nico's breath to hitch in pure want, as his slacks tightened.