┊・10- plan

Amy P.OV
-

I entered the school building , I was asking myself why would I do such a stupid thing... what if shadow makes fun of me? what if he tells everyone?

I then left someone grab my shoulder , I gasped and looked to my right . it was shadow , he had a confused look on his face . "explain" he said

. I started getting hot around my face . I looked down to my feet . "not right here" I mumbled . shadow then quickly dragged me into a classroom , it was empty of course.

shadow pinned me against the hall and looked deep into my eyes. "What was that about Rose?". I gulped and looked away, i didn't know what to say.

"Amy?" Shadow said lifting up my head. "I saw Scrouge, i didn't want him asking me out , that's it."

I noticed a little bit of disappointment in his eyes. The door opened and we both looked to see who it was. It was Sonic and Sally, kissing.

me and Shadow looked at each other , it took a while for the couple to realize we were there.

"oh- it's you.." Sally said looking up and down at me. with a face of disgust.

"yea yea whatever" i scoffed.

"what are you guys doing here" shadow asked sonic.

"me and sally go here to have a fun time whenever we can" sonic said as he eyed shadow.

i looked at shadow with a cringe face and walked out the classroom, i knew he was behind me following me. "amy!" he said loudly. i finally sighed and stopped.

"what's up?" i said annoyed. "what was the reason for that." he asked again. "i already told you, i saw scrouge" i replied rolling my eyes.

"are you sure?"

"positive, i don't like you shadow i'm sorry"

shadow took a deep breath and looked behind me, i saw in his eyes that he saw something. before i knew it, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

it was such a sweet and warm kiss. i wanted to push him off me but instead my own body responded to the kiss.

i then heard a female scoff, it was Maria. i turned around. i felt my face being so hot.

"so i see you downgraded" maria said judging me. Shadow put his arm around me, "oh no maria, i upgraded. Rose is way better than you in every way"

those words made me blush, i looked up to shadow , he looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"pft whatever" maria said , she walked up to me and whispered in my ear. "once he gets in your pants, he will get bored of you and leave."

i gulped and gave her a death stare. "fuck off already." she gave me a evil laugh and walked away.

i looked at shadow shyly, "here's the plan Rose, from now on. You will be my girlfriend" shadow said with a sly smirk.

A/N:
HI SORRY FOR SUCH A DELAY , I RUSHED THIS SINCE I HAD A WRITES BLOCK. ILL PROB COME BACK AND EDIT IT