┊・ 2- double date

Amy P.O.V
-

Dear Diary,
    Hey it's me again. Today is 3/31/2020 and funniest thing ever happened today. Shadow talked to me after like what 5 years. He complimented a lot and I personally think he likes me . Maybe I'm just bluffing and he is being gay. But if he really does like me. It makes me feel weird. What should I do? Ugh.. Whatever I'll just worry about it tomorrow with Blaze. I have work to do anyways.Amy Rose signing off.

Is it weird I'm a junior and still have a diary ? Maybe so.. maybe I'm childish I dunno.

I sighed, I should be happy that Shadow is talking to me again... but why am I not ? He is super popular but I'm not interested at all. I wouldn't care less if it was the last time we ever talked.

Shadow honestly is just really not my type..
-
Next Day. 1st period
-
I sat down next to Blaze like always. She dressed really pretty today and I wondered why.

"What's up with all the extra-ness today ?" I teased her.

"Is it obvious..? I think Silver likes me and I want to impress him." She told me with the slight blush of red in her face.

Of course... it's a boy.

"Oh well you look so pretty! What makes you think Silver likes you?"

"He told me I look so beautiful an that he loves looking at my eyes" she responded with a dreamy voice.

I was happy for Blaze but at the same time I wasn't. Silver hung out with guys that's are known to use girls for fun .

I looked at her deep in the eyes. "Blaze.. please be careful, Silver hangs out with those dudes. And I really don't want you getting hurt."

She paused for a moment. She bit her lip and sighed. She quickly laid her head down.

"I know I know... maybe I'm going to be the next ugh.. your right...I'm such an idiot how could Silver ever even like me."

I felt a rush of guilt go through my body. I didn't intend to make her feel like that...

"What! No that's what I meant—"

*RINGGG*

"Class is in session, everyone please put away all technology and turn to page pg.112. It should be... chapter 3?" The teacher said as he squinted his eyes to see his planer.

"Chapter 4 sir" Cream quickly corrected him.

"Yes yes chapter 4 my bad. Turn to pg 112 and it should be chapter 4. Thank you cream!" He started walking around passing papers.

I groaned... we had to read today. History is my easiest class but I hate reading the big text books! Along with answering questions on a piece of paper.
This class will not be my fun one

I looked over to Blaze who was fidgeting with he pencil and was clearly lost in her thoughts. I sighed and looked down.

I was truly a bad friend...
-

Shadow P.O.V
-
"Shadow and his little tea party right there. Stop interrupting." The teacher told us with a irritated voice.