┊・11- princess

shadow p.o.v
-

"your girlfriend?" Rose said with wide eyes, people started forming around me and her. I looked at her and then at the crowd.

"Amelia is now my girlfriend and she has said yes to going to homecoming with me!" I said loudly.

the guys started cheering me on, although i noticed some girls didn't due to jealousy.I looked back at Rose with a smile.

She gave me back a awkward smile and looked at the crowd.

"KISS HER MAN!" a guy shouted loudly, then everyone started agreeing. soon the crowd were cheering for us to kiss.

"KISS HER
KISS HER
KISS HER"

rose was clearly in a awkward situation and looked at me, telling me to make them go away with her own eyes. i nodded. "okay everyone, now it's not the time.she has respect for herself, she isn't maria"

i grabbed rose hands and pulled away from the crowd. "thank you" she said softly. "no worries princess" i said as we continued to walk.

"don't call me that, and why would you put me on blast like that? i didn't agree to be your girlfriend shadow" she complained.

"okay yes i agree and i'm sorry, but i really need you to piss off maria" i said.
"your the only one who could really get on her nerves" i added.

rose roller her eyes and sighed. "buy me whatever food i want whenever i want and i'll play the girlfriend role."

"deal" i said with a smirk.

there was an awkward moment of silence where we shared a smile, i caught her looking at my lips. i took the opportunity to grab her by the waist, and slowly go in for a small kiss.

amy p.o.v

oh god he is grabbing me.... what do i do??

shit now he is pulling me in, come on amy stop yourself.

but then again i don't want him to stop, do i actually want a kiss from this man?

i closed my eyes and put my hands on his chest, finally touching his lips for a kiss.

i loved it....

but then the moment got interrupted by someone taking a picture of us with his flash on. "oh fuck" he said...

"what the hell man?" shadow shouted at him, letting me go. the guy ran away in fear.

"why did he do that" i asked him.

he sighed."that picture is going to go around the whole school i hope you know that." he rubbed his temples.

i finally realized what that actually meant. maria is going to end up seeing it... and she will come for me. i let out a big sigh.

"are we going to-" shadow tried speaking but i cut him off.

"shut up, we aren't going to talk about it. it never happened OKAY?" i said putting my hands over his mouth. he gave me these soft eyes in return.

such pretty red eyes he has....

the bell rang and it was time for our 3rd period. i let go of shadow and looked away.

"meet me behind of the school okay?" shadow said, and he quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek. "see you later cutie" he said walking away.

i was left there, with butterflies in my stomach...

i smiled and started walking towards my class.