In a Field of Flowers

As Sam dove underneath the two trucks and grabbed Bucky who was moments away from falling, they both yelled at the top of their lungs. The momentum sent both of them flying into a field of yellow flowers and the two men grunted as they rolled over each other repeatedly. When they came to a halt, they both groaned in pain. Still holding tightly onto Sam's waist and laying on top of him, Bucky muttered, "Could've used that shield." Sam responded in a strained voice, "Get off of me."

Bucky rolled off of Sam and laid next to him, breathless. He looked up at the sky.

"Those were all super soldiers Sam."

"I know... you're welcome, by the way."

Bucky looked over at Sam, tension lingering in the air. Somehow, through their arguments and bickering, Sam left him feeling in ways he couldn't describe.
He slowly licked his lips and turned towards Sam. He bit his bottom lip in hesitation and then suddenly moved in closer, closing the space between them. He hooked his metal arm underneath Sam's waist and pulled them together. Sam was caught by surprise and flinched.

"Bucky, what the hell are you doing? Look man, I don't know what this is, but we don't have time for it. We have to-"

Bucky cut Sam off, "Rip-off Steve and his pal seem to have it covered and you know we both need to blow off some steam."

"Bro, what? I'm serious. We can't do this right now and I'm not-"

Bucky grabbed Sam's face, smashing their lips together and Sam quickly pulled away, punching Bucky in the chest. "What the hell are you doing?! Man, I think that cyborg brain of yours is malfunctioning!" He tried to get up, but Bucky kept him from moving. The man glanced back and forth at Sam, his expression filled with lust.

Bucky smirked, "I'm just showing you my gratitude for saving me."

He rolled on top of Sam and placed his legs in between Sam's thighs. "Buck- I'm serious. We can't do this. We're literally out in the middle of a fucking field."

"Well, that can be arranged."
Bucky picked up Sam in his arms and within a matter of seconds they were hidden by the nearby trees. He kissed Sam gently and then whispered slowly in his ear, "I'll make it quick, falcon."

Bucky pressed Sam against the ground, pinning his hands above his head. Trying to suppress his moans, Sam protested as Bucky nipped and kissed at his neck. His secret enjoyment began to get the best of him as he became more vocal. "Ugh, Buck, mmm..." Bucky began to kiss further down Sam's body until he reached the bulging lump in his pants, and teasingly licked at the fabric. Sam flinched as Bucky began to slide his pants off and place wet kisses up and down his thighs, purposely avoiding his throbbing erection. Sam placed a hand over his mouth to silence his moans and placed his other hand in Bucky's hair, running his fingers through its softness.

Sam clenched and tugged at Bucky's hair as he quickly took Sam's dick into his mouth. He bobbed up and down at an even pace, slowly and then down his throat all at once. "Oh my god.. mmmph...Bucky please. More, fuck."

The man bit his lip and looked up at him with his steel blue eyes. He placed a hand around Sam's dick and began to stroke up and down while keeping eye contact. Sam squirmed in pleasure as Bucky moved faster and became more aggressive, until he stopped all at once. Sam looked down in confusion, "What?" Bucky crawled up Sam's body connecting their lips. He moaned into his mouth as their tongues brushed against each other. Bucky took himself into his hand and stroked it as they made out. He trailed his free hand down to Sam's waistline and began to massage his ass. He broke the kiss and inserted one metal finger into Sam. "OHH, BUCKY-" He clenched in surprise, but began to loosen up as Bucky shushed him and gently moved in and out. Sam rocked his hips as Bucky added another finger in. "God, you're so wet." Sam grumbled in embarrassment, " SHUT UP MMM.. JUST- UGN- PUT IT IN, BUCK!"

Bucky chuckled and slowly slid the tip of his cock into Sam. Sam winced in pain considering the super soldier's immense size. Bucky whispered in Sam's ear, "Am I hurting you, Sam?" He choked out a moan and deeply kissed Bucky, as Bucky slammed himself in entirely. It caught Sam by surprise, but as Bucky continued to thrust harder in and out, he rocked his hips to match pace. The two men were a moaning mess and panted heavily. "BUCK- RIGHT THERE I'M GOING TO CUM-" Bucky thrusted into Sam's prostate, giving the man chills all over. As Sam came, Bucky grinned at the sight of white all over the Avenger's uniform. "Just a minute, mmn." Bucky held Sam's hips down tight, cumming deep inside of him. Both men groaned in relief as they rode out their climax.

Bucky pulled out in satisfaction and leaned over to kiss Sam, their breaths hot on one another.

Sam stared into the super soldier's eyes. He sighed in embarrassment. "Not a word to anyone about this." Bucky let out a silent chuckle and hummed in agreement as they both cleaned themselves up.

Sam wobbled a bit as he stood and Bucky leaned over to steady him. Laughing as if nothing had happened, Sam punched Bucky in the shoulder, smirked, and began to walk away, "We have a job to do. Let's go."