Chapter 16 (M)

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Third person's POV

Mina is now with her friend;Jihyo on the mall again—well Jihyo asked Mina to accompany her and since it's both of their day off Mina decided on agreeing with her, but of course she asked permission from the Demon first before going—he's over protective over her too much that sometimes he video calls her when she's at work just to check up on her—and the Angel is not complaining because she understands their situation but she keeps those thoughts away from her mind because she doesn't wanna think of it when she's having her life here on earth with the Demon she loves.

"Missing Chaeyoung already?" Jihyo asked that got Mina out of her thoughts and immediately looked at her friend.

"This is the first time since we met again that he's been this far from me," Mina truthfully answered walking inside the department store that Jihyo pulled her in to.

"Well you have to get used to it," Jihyo said that confused Mina.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"Because the time will come that other girl will come get him away from you," They both turned their head to the person who spoke and saw Jennie and Eunha behind them that made Jihyo smirk.

"She's right you know?" Jihyo said looking at Mina with a little smirk while the girl was still confused.

"H-he won't leave me for the another girl," Mina said and turned around to look at the racks inside the store and was shocked with the different colors of lingerie hanging on them.

"He can't do that," Mina muttered under her breath looking at the racks while the three at her back were giggling and smirked before approaching Mina.

"He can do that," Eunha said putting her arm on Mina's shoulder.

"Why are you guys saying this? Y-you don't know him," Mina said and walked ahead of them and went to the other section of the racks.

"Do you know him?" Jihyo asked.

"I..of course! He's my boyfriend," She answered and turned her head away from them while the three giggled.

"You two just got into a relationship three months ago though," Jennie said, the two nodded while Mina was biting her lips in contemplation—contemplating whether to believe them or not—'No! He can't do that to you, he loves you don't listen to them,' She said in her thoughts and didn't notice that the three put something in her cart.

"You should do what we told you the other night to him so he wouldn't get snatched by other girls Mina," Eunha said as they walked to the counter and put the things that they bought there and being careful with Mina not to see the thing they put on her cart.

"I told you, he didn't like it when I wore what Jihyo bought me," Mina said getting her paper bag where she still hadn't notice what the girls put inside.

"Then wear something else," Jihyo said with a light smirk.

"Like what?" Mina asked.

"You open that paper bag of yours when you get home and see what we bought you, wear that tonight," Jennie said and winked at Mina who was confused.

"Then?" Mina asked again that made the three smirk in victory.

"Do this.." Eunha said and leaned close to her and whispered something that made her shocked.

"T-that's..."

"That's hot." The three said in unison cutting her words off.

"B-but—"