sick cuddles

@bittersweetlou - for you <3 

Harry being cuddly and affectionate is a completely normal ordeal. He will always go out of his way, no matter what he is doing, just to be close to Louis. He could be sitting at the piano and when Louis would lean down to give him a kiss, he'll pull him down onto the much too small seat, both of them hanging half off,  just so he could be near him. In the car whether he is driving the pair of them or not, he will have his hand planted onto Louis small, muscular thigh or holding onto the blue eyed boys smaller hand, lacing their fingers together. 

However, when the younger boy is sick, the affection doubled and Louis will always end up in a position, similar to the one he is in now, Harry clinging tightly to Louis' toned, bare chest, the older boy roasting from the heat radiating off of his boyfriend and the four fluffy blankets that Harry insisted on having, all for different reasons, pulled over them both. 

Harry passed out, completely dead to the world, little snores passing through his mouth as Louis gently ran his fingers through the beautiful curly hair, from the boy that rested upon his chest, just tickling under his chin. Louis continued humming softly to an unconscious harry, he had just lulled to sleep, as he slowly tries to slip from the boys hold. Moving his pillow into Harry's grasp so he can still give him the illusion he was in the smaller boys arms. Louis knows it won't last long as the sick boy has a strange sixth sense, as to where Louis is at all times. Slightly creepy, but Louis would be lying if he said it isn't the best thing ever. 

His thoughts dismissed as he wondered into the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea, knowing he won't be free from the cuddly boy still, he hopes, asleep in their bed. 

Louis is about half way through his cup when he hears a thumping of footsteps gradually drawing closer. He can tell by the way they sound, harry is not a happy bunny. Just as he thought, mere seconds later, Harry's pouty face emerges from the back door and appears in his view. Louis can't help but giggle because his boy is absolutely adorable. 

"Well, good morning darling." Louis voice heavily laced with a teasing tone. 

"You left me Lou." still pouting, Harry continues to blubber on about how hurt he is, all while slowly climbing into Louis' lap.

"I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day now." He looks up from his position in Louis' lap, "you wanna know why?" As Louis looks down and makes eye contact with him, they both speak at the same time. 

"Cause you left me, Lou." this causes Louis smiles down at his boyfriend. 

"Yes, yes sweetheart, I know, I'll never leave you again, I swear." 

Harry's lips quickly forming a smile but he moves his head to try and hide his face in Louis' neck, not yet ready to let his pretend façade down. Giggling, Louis draws Harry closer, the tall boy always seems so tiny, resting and cuddling up on his boyfriends lap. All innocent and vulnerable with Louis, where it's safe. 

After about twenty minutes of Harry falling back to sleep in Louis' hold. The older boy decides to lift him up and take him back indoors. As earlier, he had thought the fresh winter breeze, was a nice place to drink his morning tea. However, he is only wearing sweatpants and now he is absolutely freezing, not even Harry being able to keep him warm in the harsh, icy air. 

Louis knows it may come as a surprise by the fact that he can carry Harry around, considering his "smaller stature" as he likes to say, but no matter what he will always make sure he can carry his home to where ever he needs to go. 

Placing Harry on the sofa, peering down, Louis notices a pale, greenish tone, covering Harry's face and immediately goes to the kitchen to grab a bowl, knowing what is going to happen. When he rushes back to the sofa, where Harry is lying, he can hear him grumbling awake and sees him freezing up but the slight relief in his eyes shows when he sees Louis holding a bowl in front of is face, knowing he wouldn't make it to the bathroom, in his weak state. 

After Harry has cleared his stomach, Louis went back to the kitchen to make him some soup, something gentle to ease his hunger but also not trigger another round of sickness, which in hind sight is inevitable anyways, but not wanting to be the reason Louis makes something simple.

Harry sits himself up, while his blue is making him food. He grabs a big throw blanket hanging over the back of the sofa and drapes it over himself, making sure he is comfy he relaxes his head onto the back of the seat and softly calls for his boyfriend. 

"Lou" his voice cracking slightly because of the pain his body is feeling, "please" tears begin to spring to his eyes, he is always much more emotional while he is ill. He feels gross and just wants his boy to make him feel better. 

As Louis walks back into the living room, holding a small bowl of soup, he looks up and sees blood shot, delicate green eyes and tear stained cheeks, he puts the soup down on the table sloppily and lets himself get pulled into an unbreakable hold from his sick baby.

"It's okay love, I'm here yeah, never gonna leave." Louis continues to whisper sweet nothings into his boyfriends ear as he calms him down. 

"Love Lou." the croaking in Harry's voice causes Louis pull him even closer to his chest while he places a million tiny kisses all over his darlings face. 

"I love you to the moon and more for forever." 

Both boys drift into a weightless sleep, holding onto each other. The feeling of love and a sense of calmness settling over the two of them. They will always be home in one another's arms.