Bedside table

Noise cancelling headphones on. I have a thing for disappearing at times. Sorry?

spicy warning *wiggles eyebrows*

Louis' POV

Waking up to his hands in my hair and his soft breath, skimming over the top of my head. The feeling of warmth slowly filling me up. All my nerves seem to kick in and the goosebumps rise on my arms. The analogue clock ticks to twelve, 'work can wait ' the only thought fluttering through my head as I sink myself further into the soft embrace. The safe arms littered with ink, hold me tight, I know they might let go. So, I bring myself closer. 

Just as I close my eyes, the deep sigh that usually happens every morning, well whenever we seem to wake, manages to keep my eyes open. Lifting my head to lean my chin on his chest, trying to meet his eyes to give him the contact he longs for. Apparently he's 'lucky enough to get to stare at them so closely' so Harry being who he is, usually, holds my face and stares for as long as he can. 

A croaky 'morning' is said from above, as I lean my head back so he can stretch properly. Peaking one eye open, I see him look down at me and the smile that takes over his face gives me chills. Just like it has for as long as I can remember. 

"My favourite sight, I must say." The words being almost coughed out as he practically throws his head back down onto my pillow, he likes being close, I love it really. 

Just like always I'll smile back, even if I can never truly believe the words. I'll hold them close. So close my heart beats just for them. 

"Hmmm, I remember you saying that about the waves we saw yesterday. Funny how you're suddenly comparing them to your husband? How about-" of course teasing him is fun because I know every time I'll get exactly what I want. The kiss he brings upon my lips is unmatchable. Never has anyone made me feel it everywhere. Feel so much love fill up my soul. I lean into it, pressing back with just as much lust, moving my body so I can bring us closer. His warm hands settle on my face, holding me still as he connects our mouths with so much intensity it could be sensed from space.  

Writing the story of our love through my head as he moves us closer, every inch of my naked skin fits with his. Then when he pulls back, there is nothing but adoration filling in his eyes. 

"You will never understand how much I love you" barely finishing his words before he dives back in and moves me underneath him, his whole body moving with mine. The heat radiating between us both as he runs his fingers softly down my exposed back. The pressure building between us as the blanket slips down our waists. 

Taking his lips away from mine, he leans back onto his thighs and grabs the small of my back to bring my body up to straddle his legs. Heavy breathing into each others mouths ignoring the morning breath that is definitely in the mix. Grinding slowly back and forth, nosies never ceasing.

Shifting me over his bulge, desperation when our eyes meet and I swivel my hips over his. Knowing I was still open from last night didn't seem to stop him from reaching two fingers back and slowly pressing them into me, the guttural sound that left my throat mixed in with the sharp slap he left, on the right cheek, after he pulled them out. Feeling his hands lift me up to hover over him as he holds himself up for me to slowly sink myself down. The pressure was still intense and the moan I let out from my lips has him responding faster than anything.

The little pants of "fuck lou" come out breathy into my ear and I can't help but let out small whimpers back, "Harry" slipping into the moans and getting "feel so good baby, always feel the best." said back, The skin to skin echoing around the room and the sound of lips pressing onto each other. 

Falling back together, panting and smiling. The chuckle left Harry first, A hearty chuckle that always makes me smile. Laughing back while getting pulled up and dragged into the bathroom. The shower hitting both of us as we wash one another. Running my fingers gently through the unruly curls that made me fall in love the first time I saw them. The first time I gripped them and run my finger so soft through them. 

Sitting in front of the desk, laptop open typing a new poem to mix in with the others. The kettle boiling in the kitchen and the sound of mugs being set down on the counter. The sound of home. 

Closing my eyes and feeling the love radiating from every corner of the place we live. The lively pops of colour and the books splayed across the table. Typing as I listen to Peter Gabriel playing lightly in the background. 

The bedside table

Photo frame, covered in a light blue paint, inside sits the photo you took of the sea, sun shining over the waves and the water splashing at us from the wind. The smile I remember wearing that day, a memory I'll treasure forever. I'm not sure you think of our happiness, you chose to remember the view that day. The photos you took, more precious than the time we spent there. But then I see you come home and look so relieved to see me. Smile reaches your eyes, crinkles on your face when you quickly step over and hug me. Not letting go, as if I'd been living on Mars for the last ten years.

Letting me down, you hold my head gently behind your palms. Making sure to make as much eye contact as you can, you love seeing the love I feel for you. My healer of the pain I hold within my body. Running your thumbs softly under my eyes, rubbing over the dark circles, that,"make you look just as beautiful as if they weren't there". You just like to see me smile. I could lean into your hands for hours and just feel your warmth surround my cold body. I wish to feel as safe as I do now everyday. Feel your heart beating through the pulse point in your wrist. Pressed against my cheek, while I lean in a kiss against it.

Begging in my eyes as I wish you would kiss me and make me feel your warmth swarm my being. Wishing to know the touch you hold me with isn't a dream I've made up with my mind. Hoping that you'll still be here once I've reopened my tired eyes. I could blink a million times over and over and still not know whether this feeling was my reality. Scared that it'll turn into a terror any second. If I keep my eyes closed then I can embrace the denial just for a little longer, remind myself that, maybe one day, I'll cross my fingers.

But as I reach up, to hold you against my skin just for a while longer. I feel your hands are still there. Real and filled with love. Holding me safe and keeping my head up so I can live. Teaching me to understand the beauty of nature and how pretty the flowers you saw today were. Telling me all about the issues in work, laughing and chuckling as you recall the stories of your day. I wish to reciprocate that one day. To tell you about how much I learned today, or how there was a pretty bird in the park. Something so simple just to be the reason for your smile.

For now, I'll listen. I'll hold your hands and play with your ring as I listen to you talk about nothing. Nothing that means so much to me. I'm willing to sit here with you forever, hopeful of more with you. Time will pass and we will be here, just like now. Making promises of laughs and smiles that will be met with love. A rich, true love that would melt the hearts of others. I'm here to stay with you for as long as my heart lets me feel. For as long as I can make you happy. As long as I can see the future days of us and the everlasting photos on the bedside tables. The memories of our love through the years. My sweet, sweet darling. It's impossible not to blink.

"Lou" a gently tap on my shoulder, turning my head I see my love holding out a mug with a smile. "Drink it while it's still hot." A soft kiss on the back of my head and a careful squeeze of my shoulder. Love fills my body, just like it does after every touch.