meet me in the library pt.2

Harry has never been so nervous in his life, he is completely sure that everyone in the hallway he is walking past can hear his heart beating out of his chest. Sweaty palms he keeps wiping on his jeans as he makes his way to the library.

Him and Louis had been texting constantly since they talked and every time Harry even gets remotely close to him during lunch, when he goes to see him before their date this evening, he starts stumbling over his words and making a complete fool of himself. Nervous smile and fidgety movements. Louis is honestly the prettiest person he has ever seen and the way he is so comfortable and confident in front of Harry now makes him feel highly intimidated.

He knows such a small boy shouldn't scare him but he can't help but feel like throwing up everytime those bright, perfect eyes look into his own. The smile Louis makes when Harry tells one of his shitty, christmas cracker jokes. Pure sunshine. Sighing Harry realises how completely fucked he is.

When he reaches the door he stops to catch his breath and shake out his hands, the nerves sitting on his stomach make him feel slightly woozy but nothing he wouldn't go through to see his Lou.

Looking up towards the doors, just before he pushes them to go inside, he sees those beautiful blue eyes looking out at him through the small window. Louis smiling because he knows how nervous he makes Harry.

Pulling a funny face with his eyes crossed towards his nose, Harry looks back and smiles shyly while trying to fight down the blush coming up over his ears and neck. Opening the door, he breaths out without breaking eye contact with the smaller boy, however, Harry being who he is trips over a students backpack sat on the floor by the table and stumbles completely. Almost falling but managing to catch himself, barely, on a shelf nearby while all he can hear is Louis' manic laughter as he walks over to the lanky boy he has found himself liking, probably a bit too much.

"Watch it there curly, might hurt yourself and then we would have to postpone tonight." Louis smiling his brightest up at Harry, "or you'd just have to take care of me" Harry reciprocates back while matching the blue eyed boys smile.

"I'm sure you'd love it if I took care of you" The sentence seemingly innocent but the slight smirk over louis' face tells a different story.

Leaning down to match Louis' height Harry gets impossibly close to his face and whispers out, "I'm pretty sure I'd be the one taking care of you sweetheart." Having no idea where the confidence came from but the blush now covering Louis' cheeks make his smirk turn upwards into a broad smile and he leans forwards gently to kiss his forehead.

A cough disrupts there little moment and as they both turn to the side where they see Jay stood, putting some books back on the shelves in the correct place.

"Afternoon Harry, how are you doing love?" She asks while looking between the two of them was a large smile.

"Good thank you Jay, how are you?" Both Louis and her smiles getting bigger at the happiness that radiates off of the boy that seems to have kindness for everyone all the time.

"I'm perfect, but if you bring my boy back home any later than twelve I might not be anymore mister." Before Harry can respond She kisses both their cheeks and smiles before walking away.

Louis looks towards Harry and laughs lightly at his slightly worried expression, "You should be nervous, she's not kidding." smiling cheekily at the now wide eyed taller boy he wiggles his eyebrows up and down as he walks over to his, now their, normal table.

"Lou!" The whine Harry lets out causes others to look at him, blushing as he rushes over the table. He throws his bag down on top of the desk and pulls his seat impossibly close to Louis', "It's not funny" Harry whisper yells as he sees him trying to hold back his laughs. Only letting the occasional giggle out.