Yandere Simulator (chapter)

"Hey Y/N, what are you playing?"

You were sitting on the couch, staring at your computer playing Yandere Simulator while Kurapika was sitting across from you reading a book. They could see black and white lights shine off your face, so eventually he got curious. Also because you were screaming "DAMM IT" every ten minuets.

"I'm playing yandere sim"

"what's that?"

"It's a game"

"Can I play?"

"Well, if you wanna see a high school student attempt to murder a bratty tsundere who has hair down to her ass and is protected by an invincible little b*tch with pigtails, then go ahead"

"First, language. Second, why are you playing this? I don't want you to get these things in your head.."

"Don't worry, it's fine. Now you wanna watch me play or not?"

"I guess I'll watch"

Kurapika scoots over to the area right next to your yours, then looks at your screen while you eavesdrop on Osana and Ribaru's convos.

"Who's that again?" Kurapika points to Ayano

"That's the main character. I'm playing her"

"oh. Why are you after that girl?"

"She has a crush on my senpai"

"who's your senpai?"

"Who's your senpai?"

"His name is Taro Yamada. He's totally average to alot of people, but in Ayano's eyes, he is a God"

"Am I a God in your eyes?"

He looks up at you with the purest eyes you've ever seen, kind of like they were about to cry a little.

"Pika, you're my God and my night in shining armor...and I love you. Forever and ever"

You were known for saying things like that. The deepest things that could send someone in tears, and you say it so child-like and innocent

"love you Y\N"

"love you too" you say as you stab an innocent student with a syringe" Wait Y\N! Why would you do that?"

"I need them as a mind slave so I'm not linked to the crime"

"You know what Y\N? No more, I'm taking your laptop and deleting this game!"

Kurapika stands up and snatches your laptop from your hands

"Hey! Give it back Kurapika!"

"No! You're using innocent people to satisfy some sick, twisted obsession you have with some boy!"

"Oh come on! These people aren't real!"

"It doesn't matter! You are not getting this back until you promise to stop playing these types of games!"

"Ugh, fine, I'm sorry"

Kurapika raised an eyebrow

"You sure?"

You look down, burying your head in you knees, hiding your face.

"yes..."

"okay, I accept your apology, but I'm still deleting the game"

"Can I just have one more day? I just want to mur- I mean, get rid of Osana"

"Fine.. but only If you do the dishes after dinner"

"Sure"

time skip 15 minuets

"Ok Y\N, com eat dinner"

2 plates were on the table that had chicken, rice and a salad(if you don't eat meat. just pretend there isn't any chicken, and if there's something here you're allergic to, think of something else)

"Okay I'm coming"

You shut your laptop and make your way to the table

"Wow this looks great"

"Thanks. Remember that you're doing the dishes after this"

"I know you don't need to remind me.."

"What else do you need to do?"

"uh... delete the game..?"

"Exactly"

After the dinner, you did the dishes and deleted the game. You almost cried when you saw all the data you've saved ;-;