Will You Marry Me? Part 2

ODHDEHHDHDRJKD PART 2 IS OUT!!!!
__________________________________________

The next day, Leorio silently left the house at almost 6am. Just before leaving he house, a little envelope was left for Kurapika on the kitchen table

*yawn*

Waking up with a stretch, Kurapika slowly walked down the stairs from the bedroom that lead to the kitchen that had the envelope that was just waiting to be found

"Leorio? Where are you? Oh an envelope?"

Dear Kurapika
I left for work early today because my boss called, saying that one of my patients needed me early. I would've woken you but I couldn't bear to wake that face. Like sleeping beauty. (so hot...) Anyways, I should be back at around 9:00 pm. Oh, and don't worry about cooking, I'm ordering Chinese food. -Leorio

With a small smile, Kurapika walked over to the couch and turned on the tv, forgetting to relieve the letter from his hand.

Meanwhile with leorio...

"Hey bud, it's been a while! How are ya?"

Leorio was standing at the doorway of none other than Zepile's house.

"Come on in!"

Taking off his shoes, leorio went inside and followed Zepile to the plain beige couch

"So what's up?"

"It's about Kurapika.. I want to propose to him"

"Dude that's awesome! How are you gonna do it?"

"Actually I was gonna ask you. Since you travel a lot looking for your treasures, I'm sure you've caught a proposal or two"

"Well actually, I have. This one time, I saw this guy propose to his girl by singing a song that I assume was her favorite? Anyways there was even a band playing in the background. When the song was done he got down on one knee and I guess, popped the question."

"She said yes, right?"

"Oh yeah, of course. I saw her jumping up and down and eventually tackling the guy and screaming yes"

"Have you seen any same-sex proposals?"

"Unfortunately no, but I'm gonna go out looking for more stuff today, so I'll keep my eyes peeled"

"Thanks, man- ah crap I have work soon. I gotta go. See ya, buddy!"

Immediately, he ran to the front door to retrieve his shoes. Without even putting them on, he ran out the door and yelled something in the distance

"I'm gonna do it! Thanks for the advice!"

Zepile just sat there, shocked at his confidence

"Man... If I'm not at that wedding I'm gonna be pissed...

Back at Kurapika...

"This is nice..." those were words that never escaped his lips

Kurapika sank further in his bathtub, in which he was fully naked. With the hottest water to ever be in a bathtub. It's not every day that Kurapika gets the house to himself. What with Leorio's medical books and Gon and Killua always being over, it was nice to have the house quiet for a while.

*vrrt. vrrt*

That was the sound of his phone. Groaning, he stood up and grabbed a towel, and tied it around his waist to cover up his.... manhood

The screen revealed a text message from Gon

'Hey Kurapika, there's something at your door"

"Why would this come from Gon?"

Confused, Kurapika walked over to the front door to see if anything was there. Sure enough, a medium-sized package that was completely covered in tape was sitting at the front door. Along a teenager with spiky green hair was standing there as well. You guessed it - Gon! Forgetting he was in a towel, however, the sudden presence of the kid scared the towel off him.. literally-

"Gon!"

"Oh god!"

In a rush, Gon covered his eyes and Kurapika quickly tied the towel back around his waist

"Excuse me Gon, give me just a minute! "

Having said that, Kurapika ran into his room and slammed the door with his back. In a rush, he quickly threw on the first clothes he saw. Which was a pair of athletic shorts and one of leorios t-shirts. When he walked into the living room, he saw Gon sitting on the couch with the package in his hands

"So... what brings you here?"

"Oh yeah, I was looking around the neighborhood for a bird, and I saw this package sitting outside your door, neat huh?"

"I suppose. Well, since you're here, I need your opinion on something"

"I'm all ears"

"Remember that QnA thing I went on? Well, someone asked if me or Leorio if either us were gonna propose...."

"Oh yeah, Leorio told me and Killua about this"

Kurapika thought for a moment. Leorio already told them? But, why would he-

"Did he ask you about anything? Like a decision maybe?" Kurapika spat before he could finish his own thought.

"Well, yeah. He asked us if-"

"Gon!"

Suddenly, Killua burst through the front door, all sweaty, like he'd just run for miles.

"There you are! Oh, hey Kurapika." He acknowledged the blonde.

"We we're just leaving" he stated as he grabbed Gon by the shoulders and rushed him out the door. Kurapika then heard Gon yell as the door shut.

"You almost gave it away, idiot!"

"Well no one told me it was a secret!"

Kurapika took a minute To register what just happened. What was so secret that Gon couldn't tell?

Oh well, it'll come to me later, he thought as he made his way back to his bath. Luckily, the water maintained its temperature, and Kurapika slid right back in.

Leorio's pov~~
"Alrighy, take care now" Leorio's coworker bid goodbye.

"See ya"

Leorio's shift at the hospital had finally ended, only later than expected. Leorio glanced at his watch, only to see the time 9:57 pm, and then realizing the Chinese place closes in less than ten minutes.

"As crap, dinner." He muttered as he began to speed walk down the somewhat deserted streets. Now bars began to open, and local nightclubs were approaching their finest hour. On the way, several women(and even a few men) tried to convince Leorio to have a drink with them, but each time he refused. With only one thing in mind, he pushed through the multiple people and successfully made it to the restaurant. Only to find it closed.

"What? Are you kidding me? It's not even supposed to be closed yet!"

"Ah, the owner's are on their honeymoon" an elderly lady's voice called out.

"Oh well" he grumbled as he took out his phone to text Kurapika"

Hey babe, Chinese place is closed. Our options now are McDonald's or gas station pizza. The owners are on their honeymoon, maybe we could do that someday...

Leorio immediately deleted that last part before sending the text. Embarrassed about how easily he almost popped the question, he headed home quickly...
—————————————————
Yeah look ik I said it was gonna be a two parter, but I'm just trynna be careful not to burn out too much, so the third part will be done soon~
ily ❤️
Akaku