chapter 1

I was on my way back from dance rehearsals when I get a text from sourwolf saying there's a pack meeting tonight in ten minutes I don't have enough time to change so I hop in Roscoe and make my way to the loft.

When I enter everyone looks at me. It's kinda creepy.
"Why are you dressed like that?" Erica asked.

I got kinda confused then remembered that I'm wearing grey joggers trainers and a white t-shirt.
"Ye you never dress like that" Scott says. Damn Scott shut up I'm thinking of an excuse.

"Uhh I was just on my way back from a run" for fuck sake really stiles? A run. They think your skinny and weak no way they're gonna believe that.

"A run? You? Ye right why would you go on a run you never run you hate it."
Jackson remarks.

"Well when your the boy who runs with wolves it's always good to try and enhance your speed and get used to running" damn that was quick thinking on my half.

"Enough! I called you all here today to tell you that next week we're going to watch a show as a pack everyone's going no excuses!"

"Uhhh Derek I actually can't go" I say. I'm so dead.

"And why not?" He asks God why does he always have to look like he's gonna kill someone. Kill someone who heals not me.

"Uhh father son bonding week next week" I say managing to keep my heart beat steady.

"Fine" he growls. Damn sourwolf cheer up.

"Anyways what we watching ?" Lydia asks.

"you know what lyds why don't you pick" I politely say.

She then puts on the dancing channel, ofcourse and my dance just had to come on lucky enough we were wearing a mask on that performance.

"So uh do you watch this channel all the time?" I ask scared of my secret being revealed I mean they don't even know I'm bi which is insane cause it's so obvious and they don't know I have a boyfriend, his name's Alex he's got dirty blonde hair, and brown eyes that I get lost in (I'm picturing Thomas Brodie sangster. Always finding some sort of newtmas relation😂) he's definitely the more manly one in the relationship oh! And he's my dance partner.

"No just this once" she responds, thank fuck for that.

The night went relatively well after that. The pack bonding has brought us all together and all our secrets were spilled that night well almost all....