chapter 2

I'm currently on my way to the dance studio to meet my amazing boyfriend for practice.

When I finally get there he's about to start our routine so I just jump in.

{Stiles is the girl and Alex the boy}

After the dance ends we're both laughing, it's been a while since we done that dance. Out of no where he walks over to me and kisses me hard good thing we're alone.

"Ugh. Atleast wait until your at home jeez PDA much"

"Hi Tori! Long time no see I missed you!" I said back.
Tori is one of my childhood friends and she's supported me through everything she also knows about the supernatural her being a witch and all.

"Hey Tori" Alex waved. They have more of a i hate you but your my best friend friendship.

"Hey dork. Still a dick?" She smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you two ever gonna grow up?" I asked.

"Hey why don't we do a dance together all three of us,you know just for fun?" She suggested.

"Sure!"

{Stiles is the white shirt, Tori the blue and Alex the grey}

"Oh my fucking god!" Tori laughed. "It's been a while I almost didn't think you actually had it in you mischief"

"Me!? You thought I didn't have it in me? I am highly offended!" I said playfully.
"Nah all jokes aside I've actually been keeping up with dance but the pack gets suspicious when I randomly cancel plans"

"Why don't you just tell them?" Alex asked.

"Honestly I would but this is my thing. Something that I'm good at for once something that I can have for myself without the pack being involved without little werewolf pups following me around everywhere" I laughed.

"I get it. Plus it just means more time for me" he grins at me. God I love his smile.

At that very moment my phone rings.

( Scott,  Stiles.)

Stiles where are you?

What do you mean where am I? Why does it matter?

Because it's pack bonding

Ohhhh well I'm kinda busy right now Scott.

Stiles for god's sake get your ass to the loft now.

No Scott, look I get that it's pack bonding and all but I'm not giving up my time with my best friend and boyfriend for it so bye Scott.

Boy-

And with that I hung up.

"Uhh sti?" Alex questioned

"Yeah?"

"You do realise your just said you have a boyfriend right?"

"Ohhh for fuck sake!"