chapter 7

"daddy!" A small voice screams (I know where your minds went you dirty shits😃😂)

Stiles turns around just in time to catch the small bundle of joy flinging herself into his arms.

"Hey pumpkin" he kisses her on her forehead.

Just then Alex comes out and walks over to the pair they have a group hug.

Stiles sets Ava down and goes to introduce her to the pack.

"Hey guys this is Ava"

Ava smiles brightly at the pack having heard stories all about the heroic McCall pack.

"Your the McCall pack!" She squeaks with delight.

The pack look shocked that a little girl would know about the supernatural until stiles explains how he's told her stories.

"You must be my uncle Scotty" she says still smiling widely.

Scott can't help but grin at the fact she considered him an uncle.

After all the greetings it's time for the show.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The first dance starts.

It still shocks the pack just how talented their fellow pack mate really is.

"How the fuck are they that good that they can do it fucking blind folded!?" Jackson shouts.

All of a sudden the host of the show/concert speaks up.

"Quick anouncment uhhh from now on it will be stiles with a twist...... The twist is that he will cross dress in his dances so please welcome...... MISCHIEF!"

"Is it just me or is it when stiles cross dresses he looks hotter?" Malia asks looking at everyone of us.

"Yep surprisingly he's got the shape for it I mean have you not noticed his hips legs and thighs I mean oh my god I don't know if I want to be him or fuck him" Lydia says as she looks away dreamily.

Music snaps Lydia out of her daydream as stiles performs another dance.

(Stiles is the red and black)

"See hot" Lydia confirms.

"I- wow" Scott was honestly in awe of what his best friend could do.

"We have one last major performance and then the show is over sorry guys"
The host anounced.

"Wait what's that? Oh no what's he doing?" Erica started worrying.

"HOLY FUCK! GO STILES WOOO YEEEEE GO BITCH!" Erica cheered after seeing how amazing stiles was.

after the show they all met up in the living room....