chapter 4

y/n pov

Today is a day of free time, for about 1 hour. If I'm right my class will go to the USJ today. Ah, the USJ, I remember when I walked in and almost got my ass killed by endeavor. Good times, good times. I was watching my favorite anime until I got a call. '' Hi, who is this? '' I asked, '' It's me Nezu, happy to see you doing well. '' '' Well, what can I say, being hero number one isn't easy you know, '' I reply. 

'' Sure, but we have a little problem. '' '' Oh, what is it? '' '' Your class is currently being attacked by the league of villains, so if you could save them that would be great, '' he tells me, before I could answer he hung up on me.

''One day I'm going to kill him,'' I say to myself. I grab my hero outfit and run as fast as I can to the USJ.

time skip

I arrive at the USJ to see a broken up erasure head, Izuku with broken arms, scared classmates, some giant bird thing, All might getting almost owned, and my old friend crusty hands. I jump down and yell: '' missed me crust!'' everyone looks at me, some of joy, some of relief, and some of anger. 

''You!!'' he yelled, He looks very pissed, guess he didn't expect me to appear here. '' Young undyne, what are you doing here?!'' screams All might.  '' killing that weird bird'' I yell before summoning multiple spears and sending that crazy bird flying.

''How dare you!! how dare you destroy my Nomu like that, you'll pay for that!'' crusty screams at me. '' Ok, cool, nice, I really don't care dude'' I say while throwing spears at him.

Then out of nowhere, a gunshot can be heard. I turn around to see the man of the hour shooting crusty in the knees. I walk up to Aizawa and pick him up. '' let's go you weird-ass looking hobo'' I say putting him in the ambulance. I turn around to see present mike walking up to me, '' hey undyne, sorry to ruin your little break here but we need to talk for a sec'' '' ok, I already did my job so I have some time to spare.''

Time skip

Me and present mike are sitting next to Aizawa's sleeping body. '' Look y/n, I know you wanna do the sports festival, but we just can't do that right now.'' '' aw, why not?'' '' you're kinda the number one hero and the purchase of the festival is that pros will see what kinda students are good for their agencies and what they're capable of. '' 

I guess he has a point, I'll probably beat all of them, and going against me is very unfair. guess I'll sit this one out then. It's not all bad I can finally visit my favorite sidekick.

Time to visit Alphys!

I know, it's a short chapter, and it's also been a long time. sorry for the wait, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.