chapter 2

y/n pov

I'm sitting in the classroom when a loud noise came.

All might: I AM.... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

So he is going to teach us...this fine I guess. no it's not. The classroom filled with screams of amazement and joy. It was not surprising.

All might: Let's get right into it! This is what we will be doing today-- Combat Training!

He held up a little piece of paper that had the word 'Battle' on it.

All might: And to go with that are these...!

He points to the wall as slots slide out, holding various cases.

All might: Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started!

Around me, everyone was getting excited.

All might: After you change, gather in Ground Beta!

class 1-A: yes sir

thank god he didn't saw me.

All might: and undyne!!

oh shit.

y/n: yes?

All might: you are not going to do this, since you are the number one hero. but put your armor on.

y/n: sure.

timeskip

So I came walking in with my hero suit. lets be honest it looks beautiful.

uraraka came in my direction and say

urakaka: whoa! y/n your armor looks so cool!

y/n: thanks uraraka I love it to!

me and floaty talked for a few minutes until we saw green hand and well...I should call him now All might junoir.

y/n: yo midoriya or should I call you All might junior!

midoriya: o-oh! hi y-y-y/n.

he then looks at my armor, I can see that he is fanboying about my armor.

Iida: Sensei!

I turn around and see a robot, or armor.

y/n: *thinking* oh, It just Iida.

Iida: This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?

All might: No, we're going to move ahead two steps!

All Might replied, holding up two fingers.

All might: Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals-- In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows. For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles.

then a frog girl next to me say.

???: Without basic training?

All might: This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up.

A black haired girl with an even more revealing outfit asked.

???: How will wins and losses be determined?

bakugou asked right after her.

bakugou: Can we beat them up anyways?

uraraka also spoke up.

urakaka: Will the punishment be expulsion, like Aizawa-Sensei?

Iida voice rang out.

Iida: How shall we be split up?

All Might inhaled.

All might: I'll answer all your questions...!

He pulled a little book from his pocket.

All might: now listen here. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes.

He held up a box with the word 'Lots' on it.

All might: Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!

then Iida called out.

Iida: They're being chosen so haphazardly?!

midoriya spoke up, rambling on about how 'heroes often don't get to choose their teammates'. I didn't hear it very well.

Iida: I see... Please excuse my rudeness!

I then looked at my hands and say.

y/n: *whispers* what just happend in those seconds of my life.

All Might reassured him.

All might: It's fine! Let's do this quickly! and undyne!

I look at him.

All might: follow me, we are going to watch how they are doing.

timeksip ps tokoyami is going to be on your love intrest cause my story. 

The fight was nearing its end. midoriya had sent a punch to the air and broke the floor above him. uraraka, using her gravity quirk, made a pillar and multiple pieces of debris float. Hitting the debris with the pillar, she sent it at Iida. In an effort to protect himself, he tried blocking the debris. uraraka used this opportunity to slip by him. As fast as she could, she hopped onto the bomb.

uraraka: I've got it!

She shouted, definitely relieved.

timeskip

All might: All right! Now, who was the superior in this battle?!

???: Iida

y/n: Right you are, Yaoyorozu! Care to explain why?

Yaoyorozu: Ilda was the only person to get into character. Bakugou fought clearly based off of a grudge, Midoriya was way too reckless, and Uraraka let her guard down mid-battle. Another thing, Ilda took necessary precautions. He was prepared to fight.

All might: ah, yes...

me and All might look at eachother asking our self what she just said.

timeskip

All the fights were over and As I entered the hallway I started to walk home. what a day.

kirishima pov

I'm walking home while thinking about undyne for some reason. He is the number one hero, he is my idol and he is my classmate!? but one thing popped up in my mind.

am I gay for my idol!?

It's short but this is all that I have in mind