chapter 3

y/n pov

I'm walking to school until I see todoroki being surrounded by the news. oh boy. ( we know the names of our class because nezu showed us ).

todoroki pov

I try to get my way to school until someone say.

???: now, now thats not how you ask someone!

I look to see undyne the undying beside me and the eporters are going crazy.

reporter 1: OMG ITS UNDYNE THE UNDYING!!

reporter 2: what is he doing here?!

reporter 3: wait he is wearing a U.A. uniform!!

before they could do anything undyne grabbed me and ran all the way to school.

y/n: hey kid, you okay?

todoroki: y-yeah I-I'm fine.

y/n: good, see you in class.

he say walking away. why did I stutter. I know I admire him when I was little but this is weird. I don't understand, when I first met him I didn't feel this way. what is he doing to me.

y/n pov

me and todoroki are walking to class until we arrive there and we went to our seats. Soon, aizawa walked in, looking at all of us.

Aizawa: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid

bakugou: *wispering* I know

Aizawa: and Midoriya, You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya.

Midoriya: Yes, sir!

The kid replied, full of energy.

Aizawa: Now, let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

A tense air filled the room, everyone nervously anticipating what was to come.

Aizawa: ...decide on a class representative.

Around you, students started jumping up, making a racket. Everyone's yelling was cut short by Iida.

Iida: Silence, Please! They all went silent. 

no one made a peep after Iida's exclamation.

Iida: It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

I decided to stand up.

y/n: now people I know I'm number one but I don't wanna be class rep, please choose someone with a better responsibility.

then I hear people say.

class 1-A: so cool.

Tiny skip

Good I'm not voted on. but midoriya has 3 vote's, being one off them me, and crafty 2.

bakugou: who the fuck voted on deku!!!

me and uraraka look at eachother and giggel.

bakugou: what are you laughing at round face!!

timeskip to da lunch