2

I have been talking to the boys for almost every minute of everyday getting to know them. We've become really close over this group chat and has already introduced me to some more guys.

I am so excited to finally meet them. I think we're gonna be really good friends with all of them. We all clicked right away.

I'm a little nervous, cause to days the day of the party. I get up and around and change into a sexier but layer back, natural outfit and clean up. "Clair!" I scream down the stairs. "What." She glares, " get ready. We have somewhere to be." I smile, "oh and look hot" I wink. She rolls her eyes walking into my room.

"What the hell are you doing going out like that." She says looking me up and down. "You never dress up." "We have a party to go to. So come on." "Who's?" "You'll see." I smile.

I wait for her to get ready and then we rush out the door and go to the address Nate sent me. When we pull up, it's a huge house. "Who's house is this?" Claire looks at me funny. " Nate's." I smile. "And who's that?" she says getting out and walking to the front of my car.

"Let me sum some things up. I got added to a group hat, with a lot of hot guys. These guys told me you could come with me to a party." I say glancing up at his house and making the first move towards it. We reach the front door and I knock.

A tall man answers the door, I look up watching his body as I reach his face that had a huge smile on it. "Hayden!" He smiles pulling me into a hug. "Hi Nate!" I yell back hugging him just as tight. "It's so good to finally see you in person." He smiles.

I pull away from the hug standing next to him and he shakes my sisters hand and introduces himself. We step in and the house is bigger inside. "Sam!" Nate yells. "Sam and I both live here, jack and jack live together as well." I nod with a smile. I see Sam walk down the stairs and I run over and hug him almost jumping. "Hey Hayden!" He yells hugging me super tight.

Eventually all the guys get there and we all hug and have big smiles on all of our faces to finally meet. "Do we wanna do two cars to take down?" Nate asks as he was finishing getting around. "Sure take mine and yours?" Johnson asks. He nodded . We all head out to the car, I followed behind not knowing what one I'd go in, my sister walking beside me. "These men are not as hell. I'd hit every one of them. How'd you of all people get in a group like this?" She asked kind of rudely . "First of all, ew. Second of all I don't know. Luck of the draw. And man did I get lucky to find friends like these ones." "Oh please you know you're gonna fuck em all at one point, look at how hot they all are." "Claire. Shut up. They're friends. And I don't hoe around and fuck every guy I see." I snap at her and walk forward more.

"So do we want to do like. Nate, Sam, Claire and Hayden?" Nate asks turning to me. "Sure." I smile looking up at him. "But I call shotgun!" I yell jumping in the front of the car. I watch Sam jump in after me and he lands on top of me. "Ow!" I yell laughing as hard as I have ever laughed.

"This is why guys aren't attracted to you.." I hear my sister sigh as she say in the back. I ignore her and finally one front seat and made Sam sit in the back. "Anyone wanna stop for food or some kind of drink before we leave on the road?" Nate asks smiling looking over to me. " uh no. There will be alcohol at the party right?" My sister sighs, "because if not, I'd like to stop and get some. Since how you aren't getting any from the baby in the front seat." She glares with a smile towards Nate. "Uh, yeah there should be alcohol there Claire." He half fake smiles.

"So how long have you guys been out here in LA?" Nate asks. "Um.. we-" I start to say before I get cut off. "About three years. I moved out here with little Hayden away from my parents because they were abusive and stuff." I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "So Nate. How does a fine man like you wined up around a girl like Hayden?" She smirks. " I don't know, just a lucky thing that we all met such a great girl like her." "She isn't that great but, you found me when you found her too." She smiles. "Lucky them.." I sigh.

Nate just ended up turning up the music the rest of the ride. I rested my head against the window and listened to Nate and Sam both softly try to hid them singing. Their voices were soothing and smooth.

We get there and my sister hopped out and just walked into the already going party. I walked around to the other side of the car, "sorry about her. She doesn't normally get like this." I say slightly nervous. "As long as we have you, we all can say we are quite happy." Sam says. I smile and side hug him slightly.

They grab a few bags and things and we all head inside. "Hi Taylor!" I yell and hug him. "Hayden!" He smiles and hugs me back . "Good to see you."
"Hey do you wanna go grab a drink with me?" I hear someone say. I look behind me and see Gilinsky, "yeah sure." I smile. We walk over and he asks what I drink, " I'll just have some tequila." "Hard core." He smiles , " just one, then I'll do a lighter thing." I smile. I get a short glass and sip on it and walk around.

I eventually loose most to all the guys. I look at the clock and it's 4am.

——
GC-

Johnson- hey Imma go get some food, anyone hungry.

Hayden- how much have to had to drink?

Sam- too much.

Hayden- then you aren't going any where.

- —

I walk out back and see some of the boys. I start to walk up to Nate and sit next to him. I barley saw, but he frantically passed the joint off to someone else. Like he doesn't want me to know he smokes or something. I ignored it and made sure I knew where J was so he didn't drive.

After a while I stood up and almost fell over and Taylor offered me a room to stay in. He had a huge house. "Thanks Tay." I smile. I lay down, my sister passed out in the same room as well and ended up passing out.

The next morning I woke up around 11am and looked at the group chat

GC-

Hayden-where are y'all?? 😂

Sam- down in a guest room, almost all of us passed out down here.

Hayden- okay be down in a sec, want to jump on the guys. 😂 are you the only one up?

Sam- yep. Can I help??😂

Hayden- yessss

I get up and go down to the room where they're at. I poke my head in and see the guys passed out on the floor, the bed, every where pretty much. I run over to the bed and start jumping and yelling wake up. All the guys groaned and sat up . Jack and jack were on the bed I was jumping on.

Before I knew it, G grabbed my ankle and brought me down so I fell hard right between them. Causing me to laugh, G just glared at me and put his pillow to his face.

I laid there for a second till he brought his face out of his pillow then rolled straight over him. "Bulldozer!" I yelled laughing and he went to push me off and fell off the bed with me on top of him, with everyone laughing including us. I look up and see Johnson's head peaking off the bed, "that's why I sleep by the wall" he smiles.