3

"So what do we wanna do today?" I smile, climbing of of jack on the floor. "I need coffee." "We should go swimming down in the ocean!" Taylor smiles. "Omg that sounds so fun, but I do not have my swim suit." I frown . "I will take you to go get one. Go get ready." Nate smiles, and Sam offers to come.

Of course my sister has to go to get one too, so we get up and head out with the guys.

When we get there we try on a bunch and the guys are sitting out side waiting, "girls, we came here and you haven't showed us any of them." Sam wines, "cause I don't like any of them." I yell back over the stall. " show me what you have on." I sigh and walk out, my sister following.

I watched as their eyes lit up when they saw us, "those are the ones." They smile. We go and take them off and head to the beach. We change back in them and run down to the beach where everyone is..
"Damn girl." Taylor smiles. I laugh and roll my eyes when I feel two hands wrap around my thighs as it transitions down to his arms and I get thrown over their shoulder. I squirm yelling and laughing till I realize it's Nate. " NATE!" I yell laughing as he runs to the water getting deeper and deeper. "NATHAN!" I yell laughing, and before I knew it I was plunged into the deep cold ocean water. I popped up and was swimming in place. "Don't call me Nathan." He grins. And starts to turn his back to go to where the other guys are in the shallower area. " or what." I snap back grinning. I've always had an attitude to guys that I knew one day would get me in trouble.

"What just happened to you. There will be consequences." He smiles. I roll my eyes and we both head back to where everyone is. "Who wants to play chicken?!?" Taylor yelled, we all agreed and started to talk about partners when I hear a soft voice come up from behind me. "Wanna be my partner?" He asks, I turn and see G. I smile and nod. He goes under and I get on top of his shoulders Taylor was fine judge. " THREE TWO ONE GO!" He yelled, I pushed down Johnson and it was Sammy and I left. Next thing I know, Gilinsky was throwing water at the Sam and he fell. "Hayden and Jack, win!" Taylor yells. He helps me down and highfives me.

We all play in the water till it gets dark and head up and dry off. I wrap a towel around me but I'm still pretty cold. We get in the car and I ride with jack and jack. He turns up the heat and offers me his sweatshirt. "Thanks." I smile.

We all ended up taking these car back to LA and meeting back at nates. "I'm going home, are you hanging or what?" My sister snapped at me. "Yeah , call a cab you aren't driving my car." I smile back at her and go and catch up to the boys who were almost inside

Instagram-

Hayden.Grace- no, no I want that one! @jackgilinsky
Skate, jackJohnson, and 897,000 others liked this photo

Comments-

Skate- Movie nights 🥵🥰

Jackg- of course you had to have it😂❤️

Jackjonson- your fault you're the tallest.